641 replies to this topic

#21 Cerberus

Cerberus

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:45 AM

I just have to let everyone that reads this - buy your seeds from Judy. I just received my order of seeds and pods (from her earlier Butch T sale). The pods are HUGE and the seeds are exactly what I ordered - and then some - Judy added more free seeds to the order. She is a class act.
You need to look no further than pepperlover.com for your pepper seed needs. Better hurry, though - some strains are already sold out!

:cool:
Got Morelia viridis?

#22 slater1980

slater1980

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:08 AM

Pepperlover is top notch :) order my seeds and got more free packets than packets ordered, first class service :-)

#23 LGHT

LGHT

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:03 PM

Ordered a few ahi a few years back and all sprouted without any problems. Also got a nice little bag of misc seeds which was a treat.

Would order from them again anytime.

#24 TheFanMan

TheFanMan

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:06 PM

just ordered some seeds from pepperlover.com 10 mins ago, can't wait ::):

#25 Edgie

Edgie

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:31 PM

I received my fresh Butch T pods from Judy. They came in excellent condition! Great prices, great service, and fast.

#26 Joshuap2000

Joshuap2000

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

I just order some seeds from her, I cant wait til they get here.
www.thehotpepper.com/topic/36299-joshuas-2013-organic-glog/

#27 PepperSam

PepperSam

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:45 AM

got my order REAL fast! and extra seed!
my blog is new at thesmilingchili

#28 compmodder26

compmodder26

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  • aka:Brian

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:21 PM

got my order REAL fast! and extra seed!

Same here. Got my seeds only a couple of days after ordering. Got freebies and all seeds look fantastic. I was only planning on growing three types of peppers next year, but her freebies now have me thinking I'll grow them as well. Thanks Judy! :woohoo:

#29 btheis

btheis

Mild

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

Had a great purchase from pepperlover as well. Shipping was quick and plenty of freebies. Will do business again for sure.

#30 muskymojo

muskymojo

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

Hey Judy,

Just wondering, do you isolate your plants that your seeds come from?
...< `)]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]//{.....< `)]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]//{{.....< `)]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]//{{

#31 PepperLover

PepperLover

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:28 PM

Hey Judy,

Just wondering, do you isolate your plants that your seeds come from?

plant cover
yes we cover the whole plant to keep wind and bugs away ...

this is how we cover the plant during the flowing time... now this doesnt mean that each, every. single seed will be extramly protected we have to be realistic, one small ant could jump from one flower to another, causing cross or differance in next generation. now we can isolate every single flower if customers willing to pay $3 a seed becasue of the time and efforts comnsumed, so what we do is we cover the whole plant and seal the bottom with strings untill the flowers develop into pods, so far we have not had any issues with this method of isolation, even our own seeds are always taked from the same plants we share with our customers,

i wish this helped answer you question. yes they are isolated and the whole plant is our method, beside, distance we keep the plants far separated from each other so you should be safe when your order from us.

Edited by PepperLover, 19 November 2011 - 06:28 PM.

PepperLover.com

#32 PepperJam

PepperJam

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

plant cover

this is how we cover the plant during the flowing time... now this doesnt mean that each, every. single seed will be extramly protected we have to be realistic, one small ant could jump from one flower to another, causing cross or differance in next generation. now we can isolate every single flower if customers willing to pay $3 a seed becasue of the time and efforts comnsumed, so what we do is we cover the whole plant and seal the bottom with strings untill the flowers develop into pods, so far we have not had any issues with this method of isolation, even our own seeds are always taked from the same plants we share with our customers,

i wish this helped answer you question. yes they are isolated and the whole plant is our method, beside, distance we keep the plants far separated from each other so you should be safe when your order from us.

any pics of your plants or nursery/farm? It must look awesome with so many hot pepper varieties growing.
2012 Grow Log: www.thehotpepper.com/topic/27468-pjs-2012-grow-log/

#33 schism

schism

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

I ordered seeds on a Saturday and recieved them on Wed....thats fast shipping. Not to mention the "generous" amount of seeds along with a little bag of "freebies"...highly recommended

Edited by schism, 24 November 2011 - 09:41 AM.

#34 Omri

Omri

On Fire!

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:59 AM

I needed to order seeds and chose to order from Judy, even though I never had before. mainly because of the continuous positive feedback I constantly see. the actual ordering process was very smooth and friendly, without any malfunctions. the communication between Judy and I was spectacular and the seeds were shipped almost immediately. in a matter of days the seeds arrived safely, even though I live half way across the world. not only I received everything I wanted and more, the most gracious service left me a happy and satisfied customer. I am tempted to place another order just so I could have an excuse to speak with Judy again.

To sum it all up. I strongly recommend purchasing your next order, and every order after that, from Judy. she knows her business, is reliable and amazingly pleasant and helpful. add that to the amazing selection on her website, that some isn't available elsewhere, and you you've got a definite winner.

Thank you, Judy. :)
My flickr Album:
www.flickr.com/photos/omri_shuster/

#35 buddy

buddy

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:21 PM

I needed to order seeds and chose to order from Judy, even though I never had before. mainly because of the continuous positive feedback I constantly see. the actual ordering process was very smooth and friendly, without any malfunctions. the communication between Judy and I was spectacular and the seeds were shipped almost immediately. in a matter of days the seeds arrived safely, even though I live half way across the world. not only I received everything I wanted and more, the most gracious service left me a happy and satisfied customer. I am tempted to place another order just so I could have an excuse to speak with Judy again.

To sum it all up. I strongly recommend purchasing your next order, and every order after that, from Judy. she knows her business, is reliable and amazingly pleasant and helpful. add that to the amazing selection on her website, that some isn't available elsewhere, and you you've got a definite winner.

Thank you, Judy. :)

100% agree. Not sure how you would ever find anything better than Judy and PepperLover.com

#36 muskymojo

muskymojo

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

plant cover

Thanks for the response Judy. That seems like the best method if you want lagre quantities of seed. I was just curious. :cheers:
...< `)]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]//{.....< `)]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]//{{.....< `)]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]//{{

#37 BakersPeppers

BakersPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:39 AM

I Ordered 250 BrainStrain seeds from Judy :) They arrived 4 days later with a bunch of goodies (kinda reminded me of me a little) lol...Anyway, the service was great and the amount i got was even better...370 seeds! :) Would for sure come back to judy for any seed needs for sure :) Thanks Judy!! Heres a picture of them growing right now! :) About 50 of 288 in this tray have popped...in about 7 days from dry seed!!

Posted Image

Thanks Judy!! You have been a pleasure to do business with! :)

2hrjpzb.jpg

#38 coheed196

coheed196

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

Did anybody get a shipment email or anything from Judy? I ordered a couple days ago and haven't heard anything. And why does it show up as Mohammad Hamdan on the PayPal receipt?
"Go then, there are other worlds than this"
"you needn't die happy when your time comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end."

#39 Grodepeppers

Grodepeppers

Mild

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:04 PM

Did anybody get a shipment email or anything from Judy? I ordered a couple days ago and haven't heard anything. And why does it show up as Mohammad Hamdan on the PayPal receipt?

Yeah, that "Mohammad Hamdan" worried me too, but you will get your seeds. Should be some surprises too ! Good people, good prices, no worries. :cool:

#40 Bootsieb

Bootsieb

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:48 AM

Yeah, that "Mohammad Hamdan" worried me too, but you will get your seeds. Should be some surprises too ! Good people, good prices, no worries. :cool:

She's also good when problems arrive. Mohamed is her accountant brother. He's the money man. She's good, I always order my Xmas and B Day presents for family off of her.Sometimes, can be a little slow in replying to queries, but that's a minor problem.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users