• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Officially addicted!!

Well, I know we're all chiliheads on here, but I'm having a major craving for something HOT right now. I used to smoke and this one's kind of like a cigarette craving, but instead of nicotine it's capaicin. Any one else ever get that?? I just want a head rush. Gee, I sound like a junkie right now. At least it's not for illegal drugs or something though...:lol::lol:

Ya, I get cravings all the time. Sometimes you'll find me stubling around Hollywood blvd at 3 AM looking for my next fix.

"Come on man, I'm good for the money, you know I am. I....I just need a Serrano, man. Not much, just a small one. Like a Fire Serrano....you gotta hook me up!"

imaguitargod said:
Ya, I get cravings all the time. Sometimes you'll find me stubling around Hollywood blvd at 3 AM looking for my next fix.

"Come on man, I'm good for the money, you know I am. I....I just need a Serrano, man. Not much, just a small one. Like a Fire Serrano....you gotta hook me up!"

That's pretty funny IGG!!:):lol:

chilliman64 said:
how to cure smoking - each time you feel like a cigaratte, eat a whole hab!

Oddly, I've been getting hooked on doing that too. My first whole hab was last monday. I've eaten.....uhhh....a couple more since!!:):lol::) It's odd. For some reason the stinking pain is addicting!! I remember the last one I ate. I came home last night drunk off of my A@# after seeing my old man for labor day. (I didn't drive though.) I just had to have another. I popped one in my mouth and then the pain/high kicked in. It still tasted good despite the EXTREME heat. I just may eat another one soon.

Back