for-sale Pepper powder for sale

I have a few powders for sale.
Most are pepper specific powders that would be great for someone who doesnt always eat supers!
And a great way to try a powder you may not otherwise be able to find!

The powders are all $8 for 1/2 ounce. 1/2oz minimum. I will pay shipping, US only please! Paypal.

I will keep this initial list updated as I will be adding other types, so stay tuned! :)

First a couple of mixes I have.

#1 Mostly Bhut Red Mix- 5 ounces -A blend of mostly Bhuts, Regular and Assam, with Red Squash to mellow the pungency!

#2 Frut's- 2 ounces - A mix of C Frutesense, very hot, quick burn!

And some pepper specific powders ,

#3 Small Bell Chilly- 2 ounces - A very mellow fruity taste with a good kick!

#4 Aji Habanero- 2 ounces - A mild sweet/citrusy taste with a low level of heat!

#5 Cluster Rod- 3 ounces -Sort of a smokiness to this tasty C. Baccatum, Medium heat!

#6 Surinam 8- 2 ounces - Nice fruity taste with a creeping heat!

#7 Aji Blanco Christal- 3 ounces - This one has a sweetness to it, with a medium burn!

#8 Red Squash- 4 ounces - This one has a nice flavor, with a sort of smokiness to it, Little to no heat.

#9 Coral Reef- 1 ounce -

#10 Lemon Drop- 1 ounces - This is the Chinense version of Lemon Drop ,Not The C Baccatum.

#11 Blackbirds Eye- 3 ounces -

Supers

#12 Chocolate Bhut- 1/2 ounce -

#13 Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Blend- 1 ounce -

#14 Jonah- 1 ounce -

#15 Yellow 7- 2 ounces -The wonderful 7 taste, a little less heat than its red brothers! But still blazin!

#16 Yellow Bhut- 3 ounces -A very nice heat, not as hot as the red Bhut but still packs a punch.

#17 Hot Salt- 3 ounces - A very fine ground salt, very nice kick!

I will try to give a brief description of each as I get a chance! :)

-The colors came out beautiful on these-

PA300282.jpg

PM if interested
Kevin

Great looking powders! Nice color! I'm curious to read the descriptions when you add them, because I'm not familiar with a couple of these varieties.

Very cool! Im glad you guys like the powder! :)

Jamie, I agree the Surinam 8 is very tasty! It makes great sauce too! :)

Kevin

Just received my ounce of Chocolate Bhut/Jonah mix... :mouthonfire: It's sooo hot and really tasty. Making some asparagus and going to sprinkle some on when they get out of the oven. Also got a sample of Hot Salt which is also amazing. Great quality products with great flavor. Thanks Kevin!

Thank you DeBo :) I'm glad you are enjoying the Choco Bhut/ Jonah mix!
It really is a scorcher! Sounds great on some asparagus !

Cool Eric! Cant wait to hear what you think! :cool:

Kevin

Hello,
Package arrived with all three powders.All have a wonderful citrus bouquet.The Surinam has a mellow sweet taste and a nice slow burn. Yellow bouquet has more of a sweet taste with a very sharp heat. I'll be adding this in pumpkin pie this month. My favorite is the Choclate bhut/ Jonah. It should be called "masochist" This will be added to meat pies this month. Love the smell and taste on this one. It's a lasting burn that finds its way through your mouth and beats up on your gums. A powerhouse powder. Thank you Kevin.

Back