hello from ontario.

Complete noob here. Still in the looking for seeds mode. Can't seem to get any without insane shipping charges. I'm going to be trying an indoor hydro grow. I've got everything set up and good to go. Been reading alot here and have learned lots already.

Well off to read more.

:welcome: from London, Ontario
Most of the giveaways I have seen are U.S. only but it's worth a shot.

If your looking for jolokia seeds check Cactus Creek Imports out of Hamilton. Other than that I'm still searching for a good Canadian seed dealer as well.

Good luck.

Welcome from So. California.

Check out Ajijoe's super seed sale in the marketplace. He ships internationally and his seed prices are exceptionally fair priced. Also, if you stay around and look out there are quite a few seed giveaways here though they are likely winding down as the season is coming to an end and there are much less cutting board seeds available.

I'll check em out thanks. I'm out of welland so Hamilton not too far. I am looking for some jalapeno some choc hab and bhut jolokia.

Self addressed stamped bubbled envelope. Go to the search bar and type it in and you should find the post (or posts) where we have all gone over it before. You can PM (personal message)me after. That will be your homework assignment to research and find out how to send a sasbe CORRECTLY. Gotta make you work and learn a little. :lol:

Complete noob here. Still in the looking for seeds mode. Can't seem to get any without insane shipping charges. I'm going to be trying an indoor hydro grow. I've got everything set up and good to go. Been reading alot here and have learned lots already.

Well off to read more.
Welcome!I can send you some yellow 7 pod seeds if you want. I'm in Alberta, so sending them is no bog deal. Let me know
Pondoro

Hey hi there welland i can shoot you some choc hab seed, I just grew them first time this year, nice burn
Pondoro i could get into having some 7 pod to try out

Back