for-sale Fresh pods Brain Strain and Butch T for sale

Hi guys.
This morning I picked another three boxes of fresh Trinidad scorpion Butch T, as you can see they are not extremely ripe which makes this stay fresh and firm buy the time they arrive, I may have another 3 at the most left for this season then the frost will get them all plants pods and everything, anyway, each box contains about 35 – 40 pods if you want one and don’t get paid until later not a problem… money can wait but pods will not… so these boxes will be assigned for the first three PMs asking for it… most of the time people send the money via paypal but if you don’t have an account and willing to send money order or check that works as well…
The box will cost you $25 shipping included …. If someone want all three the price becomes $20 for each box and still free shipping. So if I get a PM for someone wants them before I post SOLD OUT I have to send them for that person and apologize from the ones didn’t get it, on the other hand those who don’t get them will be contacted by me to when I pick my last patch in the next two days or so…
Now that was for the Butch T…. and it is boring lol

hpim3303e.jpg

..........................................................................................................................

Lest get to the fun part….. here will see a full box of 7 Pod Brain Strain TM this box contains 30 pods (being bigger than Butch T less pods fit in) this box will be up for auction so we give equal opportunity for everyone to participate and bid I know many will be willing to pay the $25 and just get over with… but let’s give other people the opportunity to win it as they my sign in later or another day.. There is not buy it now price please don’t send pm asking for this Brain Strain box …. Note this is the only one I have and will have for this year… bid must be increased by at least $1 not fractions the Auction starts at $25, the time is until Thursday 3:00 pm when I ship the box, u don’t have to have the money ready for you to bid… as I say always money can wait pods will not… enjoy and have fun…
Judy

hpim3301.jpg

I have a feeling that brain strain box might break some auction records.
I'll be watching just to see what that bad boy goes for lol.

Great offer Judy :D

I have a feeling that brain strain box might break some auction records.
I'll be watching just to see what that bad boy goes for lol.

Great offer Judy :D

thanks i know because i found the Brian Strain hotter than the butch T myself.. thanks for Cappy ...

Ok lest add more heat to the biding whoever wins the Brian Strain gets this 1 oz chili powder as a gift with it.. another value of $8 on the website…
made from Scorpion red, Trinidad 7pod red and 7pod barrack pore.
hpim3305.jpg

thanks i know because i found the Brian Strain hotter than the butch T myself.. thanks for Cappy ...

Great offer on this one, Judy. Wish I'd gotten here sooner, or the offer had been later. I'm broke 'til Thursday, anyway.

I agree with you on the comparison in heat. Brain Strains are the most brutal pods I've ever eaten. Wickedly bad stomach ache from half a pod, and I didn't get one from a full (albeit small...) Butch T. Both are nuclear heat, however, and not to be messed around with!

To anyone who got in on this offer and hasn't tried either of these puppies yet, good luck and be careful! They are wickedly hot, and pretty tasty, too!

Back