free Free Seeds

Well I have decided not to sell seeds on EBay this year due to the market being so flooded with seeds that all profits will be eaten up by supplies and postage. So here is my offer to all my friends here, I will send out packets of seeds for free to those that need them. All my plants were open pollinated but I have never had an issue with cross pollination. What do I have?

Red Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Trinidad Scorpion Red
7 Pot Brain Strain - Limited supply (Cappy, if this offends you I will retract the offer on these).
I have some seeds also from my gigantic Yellow Scorpions, the peppers were the size of my palm.

How do you get them? PM me, its simple. I cant ship outside the USA though, I am sorry.

-Matt

My Bubble Mailers will be here on friday, I will do a mass send then. Anyone else interested in seeds? PM me your address with which seeds you want.

I'm interested in choco bhut seeds. Thank u for being so generous. 2204 daly st los angeles ca 90031. Let me know if u need me to send shipping cost. Thank u! I can't pm from my cheap phone! Adrian

Back