Yellow 7 Pod Brain Strain

Available again with limited supply
hpim3225.jpg

Many people asked me when it will be available again, I can’t remember who all asked I hope everyone asked get to see this ad. Before the supply runs out

I was checking your site everyday for when it was in stock. I actually checked like 30 min before your post here on thp, and ordered me some. :-) yay! Those pods look awesome.

Judy,
I really appreciate the freebies you sent along with my order. I urge EVERYONE to give pepperlover.com a try. You will not be disappointed in the selection, quality, pricing and expedient shipping. The only problem I have doing business with Judy is I can't stop. Every time I visit her site I find something else I want to try. Thankfully this is still legal!
:dance:

Placed my order on Nov 27th and got my seeds in the mail on Nov 30th. And as everybody else has stated, got some freebies as well. Thanks Judy.

My order arrived today, thanks Judy, very nice to know there are other sellers out there like me that send more seeds than are offered in price, shows the true quality of the merchant. :dance: Wondering about what the "freebies" are gonna grow, never heard of them. :D :D :D

Back