seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

The last seeds of the season. US only please. Most varieties have at least 50 seeds. I will send them to the first poster, I will pick up the postage, you take what you need, add what you can if you can and pay the postage to the next poster in line. Sound fair? I would suggest when the package is on the way to you that you PM the next in line for their address so you can turn it around in the shortest time possible. Ideally this gets in the hands of as many growers as possible before the season starts. I would also suggest that you obtain a new envelope, or small flat rate box before you receive the package. This does not need to make its way back to me, but if it is still floating around next year I will refill it with what I can. Everything I have is open pollinated. I don't know if it is possible but if one of you tech savvy types can make the following list updatable by all it would be sweet.

So those who will be waiting stay informed post the progress of the package please

Here is what I have

ButchT scorp (Pepperlover strain)
Red scorp
Moruga scorp
Large Yellow Scorp CARDI that turns red
Bhut Indian Carbon
Yellow Bhut
Chocolate Hab
Naga Morich
Yellow 7 pod
7 pod red
Douglah
Red 7 pod X Naga Morich
Bhut X Douglah

cheers.gif

There are some nice ones I want in there. Chad, if you don't mind I'll throw some Pimenta de Neyde in there at my stop. I have a ton of those and some other seeds too.

I would like in. Cory Huck lives 5 miles from me, so will see if I can coordinate with him. No need to add me to the address list as of yet. Thanks.

Back