Bhut Joalika
Scotch Bonnet
Yellow Habanero
Orange Habanero
Yellow Squash Habanero
Caribbean Red Habanero
Datil
Fatalii
All this with no vinegar just the citric acid. I think it could be hotter. Bit more work to do. But we reserved one of the first runs of 2008. These will be a limited quanity as it will be made just as long as the peppers last. It will come in a square bottle with a clear label.
So if you are interested keep on the lookout.

Mick
Kato's

This is for all our customers who want no vinegar just fresh pepper flavor with fruit and heat.

We just spoke with our packer and discussed our latest product Kato's 10/10. Hope Cajohn don't think i'm ripping him off. It just stands for 10 differnt peppers and our 10th year of making sauce. I wanted to just have the name 10 but like always a little to late.

None the less I think it will do just fine. Especialy with the larger square bottle, clear label, to see all the pepper chunks and hand numbered cause this will strictly be limited edition a follow up sauce called mother-in-law repellent will be bottled in our standard woozy and made with mostly habanero's. Till i empty my garden. Need to be sure to enlarge next season. Have plenty of property and seed just have to gear up.

it will be between $20.00 -$25.00 let us know what you all think.

Mick
Kato's

Ok! we have it all set. The 10/10 will run the first week of the new year and be packaged in a 250 ml or about 8 ounces flat old fashioned looking flask with a clear label made with the 10 different peppers( Trinidad Scorpion,7 pod, Bhut Joalika, Datil, fatalii, Scotch Bonnet, Yellow Squash Habanero, Yellow Habanero, Orange Habanero,Caribbean Red Habaero, Plus Pineapple, Papaya,Guava,Banana, orange Juice, passion fruit Juice, Citric Acid)All those intense flavors come together in Kato's 10/10 Hot Sauce a single numbered flask will cost $25.00 plus shipping.

We are taking pre-orders here cause there maybe less then 100 total. Give us a call at 888-528-KATO(5286) inside the U.S. all others call 386-467-8126.

Mick
Kato's

Now I must say, that sounds pretty darn awesome! I wonder if it's hot? lol.

Chris

kato said:
Ok! we have it all set. The 10/10 will run the first week of the new year and be packaged in a 250 ml or about 8 ounces flat old fashioned looking flask with a clear label made with the 10 different peppers( Trinidad Scorpion,7 pod, Bhut Joalika, Datil, fatalii, Scotch Bonnet, Yellow Squash Habanero, Yellow Habanero, Orange Habanero,Caribbean Red Habaero, Plus Pineapple, Papaya,Guava,Banana, orange Juice, passion fruit Juice, Citric Acid)All those intense flavors come together in Kato's 10/10 Hot Sauce a single numbered flask will cost $25.00 plus shipping.

We are taking pre-orders here cause there maybe less then 100 total. Give us a call at 888-528-KATO(5286) inside the U.S. all others call 386-467-8126.

Mick
Kato's

We've had to delay introduction of Kato's 10/10 Hot Sauce due to the fact we have to change our website completely. We have already started by getting a satelitte internet connection and then the website will be updated. have to do this in steps. However we still plan on introducing the 10/10 later in the year stay tuned for further updates.

Mick
Kato's

Back