• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SB7J Grow Log

Hi All,

I planted some SB7J seeds (thanks Patrick!), yesterday. They are on the right side, top and bottom. I started them off by giving them a nice 3 hour soak in warm water. Then I popped them in Rapid Rooters and under the humidity dome. The temps should stay between 78 - 84. I plan on putting one seedling in a DWC bucket and the other in soil. I'll get into more detail as they progress.

6452852289_8a276972b5_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edward

I used the Rapid Rooters this year as well and they worked great for me. I would pot-up as soon as I see the roots growing out of the bottom.

Good luck!!

Very cool! First opportunity to see if the seeds grow true. Man I'm stoked! Fingers and toes and everything else possible is crossed.

Already seed starting for some of you. I think I will start my Douglah's in January. I don't put
any peppers into the ground until May 1st..I take a week's vacation to plant everything in the
garden.

I'm looking forward to watching these grow for you too. Patrick did a great job with this cross, the pepper was awesome! I'm planning on growing 10-15 of these next season.

The SBJ7s haven't come out to play yet. The yellow Brains Strains that I planted the same day are starting to hook though. I hate waiting!! Hopefully the SBJ7s will pop soon..

The SBJ7s haven't come out to play yet. The yellow Brains Strains that I planted the same day are starting to hook though. I hate waiting!! Hopefully the SBJ7s will pop soon..
This should be interesting. When can you plant outdoors? Me have to wait, until May.

Greg

Back