• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! Duo December Throwdown

Who do da duo da best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Who do da duo da best?

This one is hard. I think I have to vote as to what duo works the best so it's not like you're eating the same thing twice. That combined with sheer awesomeness. Okay, looking again.

this was a tough one, and kudos to all who entered. All the dishes look and sound DELISH! I'd LOVE to chow down on all of these dishes.

The key factor I'm looking at is "one protein, cooked/served two ways"...Tough considerations....I think 5 people nailed the idea.

I am with SL. Very hard decision I am stuck between 3 people. I may have to sleep on this one. However one is pulling at my stomach strings saying "you could eat me almost every night!" I think my vote will be in tomorrow morning. Sorry guys.

Everyone did great though! Wonderful work guys and gals. :)

Yep my favorites did not follow the rules slightly but nailed it on one protein used two ways and every time I look at them again my stomach growls in hunger. Others in my opinion while yummy looking are to similar to each other to be considered different. What is totally cool is in my mind the leading contenders do not have a crown yet so if I am right we get a new member to add the honer to. So in the rules it was pointed out that they were to be on one plate for final display and yet a few of the entries have them plated separately. Before I vote can I hear from the bosses if this is to be over looked? If so I know who gets my vote. I think. :beer:

BAH!!! I'm torn between two...and niether have a crown yet. I may delay my final choice to see if one of them is a contender.

So in the rules it was pointed out that they were to be on one plate for final display and yet a few of the entries have them plated separately. Before I vote can I hear from the bosses if this is to be over looked? If so I know who gets my vote. I think. :beer:
If an entrant was not disqualified then it is up to the voters to judge.

Awesome entries everyone. I chose the one that made me smack into my computer screen like a bird into a fresh cleaned window......TB...you're tacos wouldn't have stood a chance on my kitchen table
mouthonfire.gif
"Get in ma belly!"....After looking at all of these entries, I must say that the next TD will not be absent of my presence. Money and time will be made and spent accordingly. Good luck everyone
hell.gif

Haven't looked at the voting yet, but' I've narrowed it down to 3.

Gotta sleep on it and give you an answer in the morning. :cool:

Well I have it down to 9 now. Going to have to look this over when I'm not hungry too. Great entries by everyone. Now back to the top for one more look.

Wow, so many excellent entries. I would demolish each and every one of those. However, I still have to give my nod to Geeme. That bacon wrapped pear just blew my mind. :woohoo:

Thanks to everyone who's voted for me so far. WOW! Polling hasn't even been open for 12 hours yet, and I have 3 votes!

Everyone did awesome, and I do mean AWESOME!
Tomales, Carnitas, tomatillo salsa, and ohhh those roasted peppers... duh! :cheers: LunchBox

These TD's are fun! Thanks to everyone for making it that way, including the non competitors!

Just when I get to thinking that I need to enter one of these throwdowns, another one comes along and reminds me how much practicing I need to do!!!

Meat wrapped meat?!?! Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back