Taste Testers FOUND, Round 2-

salsalady

Business Member
Offer Closed! Thanks for the victims volunteers who stepped up. :lol:

The Next Generation of Pure Evil capsaicin food additive is ready for a few taste testers. It is more than 2x as strong as the first batch, but more importantly, it is reformulated so you can feel it on the tongue and in the mouth right away.

Unfortunately, I only have 5 bottles available and the price is $6. (paypal skimmed too much off of the last ones :crazy:) This does not even cover the cost of the product, only the bottles and shipping. If someone wants one to ship international, contact me directly for a quote.

Send me a PM with your paypal email to get your name on the list. Sorry there are so few bottles, that's the last ones I had.

Thanks again for your interest and help in getting this unique product dialed in.

c46fa8d6.jpg

a75ea28b.jpg

this is a message I received from someone who took a drop on the tongue, this latest batch is 20% hotter than what he tasted.
Caution! Strong Language!

3 spoken for, 2 left-

justaguy's innnnnn, are you gonna share with sethsquatch?

XOXO to you, too, Seth!

I am probably too late. If not,I will take the 10 drop Ramen challenge. Don't you call me out Scovie! I will do it. I ain't asceered. :lol:

not too late, I'm pulling a couple over from another offer. Send me a pm~

:evil:

I am probably too late. If not,I will take the 10 drop Ramen challenge. Don't you call me out Scovie! I will do it. I ain't asceered. :lol:

He may not call you out but he may call you :lol:

:drunk:

Distress alright.
Holy .......!!!!! ..........!!!!.........!!!!
That's effen funny S**t right there! LMFAO!

All the bottles spoken for. Thanks Everyone! paypal requests coming soon.

Back