• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bhut Jolokia is this normal ?

So I have a 2 month old Bhut Jolokia that I started from seed.
The leaves look a little curly but I figured that it was due to all the new growth pushing its way out.
There is also some brown starting on one of the bigger leaves.
As for size the plant is about 10-12 inches across and 5-6 inches tall I pinched the top once
after the 4th set of true leaves came up .
The new growth is starting super light then it turns that normal green
This is the original soil miracle grow. I have not added any nutrients either and water every 4-6 days

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

Thanks

looks fine to me,but im not a indoor expert either. but it looks big and bushy thats allways good. i would rip the brown off. but once again i dont know anything about indoor. i would have hit it with fertalizer,and trimex by now but thats just me in fields,and green houses. once again i really dont have a clue,but rip off brown and fertilize how ever the indoor guys do. there are lots of people that grow really sick stuff on here in there closets,and they really know what they are doing. you will get some great advice. you should probbally ignore mine,lol.
:drunk: and i would have started in miracle grow and when i put in bigger containers done new dirt

I'm with sicman. Your plant looks great, if the curling intensifies shoot her up with some cal/mag. Other than that everything sounds and looks normal.

Brandon

The initial light color of the new leaves is normal. My newest leaves have a yellow-green color before gradually turning dark green.

Back