auction 24 hour auction, USA, ends Monday 9:40 PM PST

Auction ends Monday 9:40 PM PST. Pod auction, US only, Paypal.

I have 4 small flat rate boxes of pods. These pods represent the 5 families (species) of chill (Capsicum): annuum, frutescens, pubescens, chinese and baccatum.

Here are the pods included:

Orange Rocoto (pube)
Black Naga (chinese)
Aji Lemondrop (baccatum)
Biker Billy Jalapeno (annuum)
Norcal Thai (annuum)
Paduang/Kraraeng (frutescens)
Tobago Seasoning (chinese)
Jalabanero (chinese/annuum)
Yellow Orange Bird (annuum or frutescens)

The auction winner may buy as many boxes as they want. Remaining boxes will be offered to the runners up. All payments due by Tuesday 7 AM PST. If the highest bid breaks $30, the winner will receive their pods in a medium sized flat rate box stuffed with dried pods from 2010. Minimum bid $10 with $1 increments.

IMG_9680.jpg

IMG_9685.jpg

IMG_9686.jpg

IMG_9687.jpg

Do I hear $10?

Thanks for the bids so far. Just under 2 hours left. Remember, if we break $30 the winner gets a bunch of dried pods along with their box. There are some very hot dried pods in here:
IMG_9689.jpg

Wow! That was a close one. LoveTheBurn wins a medium flat rate box with one box (choose a number 1-4) and a bunch of dried pods. You can also claim the others for the same price OR.....

Take a second box for 5 dollars more, with the dried pods for a total of $50. Same deal would apply to ChiliQuestChris. Sound good?

Let me add that I'm not skimping on the dried pods. I'll break into this years stash to make up the difference.

Glad to hear it. PM send for paypal details. CQChris, same offer for you. I'll get these in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for the bids!

All four boxes have been claimed and I'm clearing out my pantry. :hell: That was fun to watch at the end.

Back