pimpin' some powder

finally got the last of my peppers for the year ground and definitely have more than i need so i'll put some out there for sale...

$3 for 1/4 oz bag, $10 for 4 bags, $1 for shipping up to 4 bags. overseas shipping extra. paypal preferred, pm for info.

varieties are:
smoked anaheim
smoked jalapeno
smoked habanero (caribbean red and orange mix)
smoked bhut jolokia
smokey hot mix (all of above)

superhot blend (not smoked- contains bhut jolokia, trinidad scorpion, naga morich, and trinidad seven pot in descending order)

thanks for the offer,ill take one of each of the bottom four! how am i paying? cant wait to cook with them, :drunk:

Great offer. I'd like 3 each of the last 4. Will PM with info.

smoked bhut jolokia
smoked trinidad scorpion
superhot blend

nice, put me down for

smoked bhut jolokia
smoked trinidad scorpion
superhot blend

got my powder today thanks again bro. i think the mail nose baggers opened it,lol. i bet they were real upset when they snorted it,ha.

Got my powders just in time for gifting - thanks for the timely delivery. My son was ecstatic with his bags and said he knew of a few guys that would love them, too. So he'll have to share what he has and have patience for now. Thanks so much for these.

Son asked if you made the powders without the smoking.

all i have made currently that is unsmoked is the superhot blend of scorpions, bhuts, 7 pots, and nagas. i do have some unsmoked dried pods of both scorpions and bhuts that i still need to grind so could do those separately.

Hey , just letting you know I received the powders in today.Great tasting powders and another must have. Good job with these.

Back