seed-train seeds train 2012

hi all thaught id start a seed train since it seems fun and a good way to trade and give seeds! since everyone wants to get new seeds after they add theres this is how it will work, ship to the first 10 people then makes it way back around so everyone gets a chace to get different seeds and not take months so to speak. after the first 10 gets the package twice we add more to the train. if this sounds good to any one else then join the list! ill start the train with Butch Ts and bhuts!

US members only sorry forgot to mention that

you can add as many as you like, your number 1 after me so ill ship you the envlope tomarrow with what i ad. pm me your address when you can! 9 more tickets left :drunk:

I believe the loop back keeps that from happening.. and gives us a chance to get seeds from the end when at the beginning again.

... or it might be like shopping at k-mart.. all the cracked ones and the bad looking ones will be left..

LOL

I believe the loop back keeps that from happening.. and gives us a chance to get seeds from the end when at the beginning again.

... or it might be like shopping at k-mart.. all the cracked ones and the bad looking ones will be left..

LOL
hahaa, its on its way to you joker let us know when it arrives!

Just tell me where its going next. Or do you want me to contact the person below me. Also I see non USA members. Usually these are us mailings are we mailing out of the us and taking the risk of a larger seed loss ? We might be able to accomodate also. I use small bubble envelopes that go regular mail. So no customs forms. Just something to think about.

good eye forgot to mention US members only, whoever has the packet gets the address from the person its going to, they got 4 days to PM back or they gets skipped to the next in line.

I guess I better decide what to put in.. LOL.

I have sh1t tons of sweet peppers, so big packet of those are going in, and I will pick a few superhots to go in there with it. I wish my Chocolate Bhuts were ready or my peter peppers, or I would put some of those in there.

i guess I have enough seed laying around I just have to pick some to go in.

Back