**OFFER CLOSED**Fresh Pods in JANUARY!! Come take a look....

~~~~OFFER CLOSED~~~~

Thanks for taking a look at what we have for sale :) The following is a list of the contents in each box! I have 5 boxes for sale at $30 EACH...FREE Shipping included of course! :) Perfect "sampler" box for anyone who enjoys fresh peppers this time of year when they are not available :) NO AUCTION this time....if you have $30 you can purchase a box till they are all gone! Post right here in the thread...NO PM'S PLEASE...message box here is always full...just post here u want a box(es) and I will PM you :) This is a steal at this $$$$....Ok...lets turn and burn! :)

Just a little side note here...I leave ALL pods on the plant until they are paid for! This helps insure TOP quality upon shipping!!

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!!

FRESH PEPPERS:

4 - Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Orange
5 - Billy Boy Douglah Red
6 - Australian Lantern Hybrids Red
2 - Chinese 5 Color
2 - Cowhorn
1 - Billy Boy Douglah Choc X
8 - Maui Purple
8 - Chocolate Habanero Hybrid
20 - Orange Habs
2 - Cherry Sweet Hots
4 - Tri Color Variegata
3 - Pretty Purple

Also included:

5 FREE packs of "grab bag" seeds! Thats 5 packs with 10+ seeds per pack!! Could be anything from Paper Lantern Hybrids to Bhut Jolokia Red to Mexican Super Chili....just totally random inserted! :)

3 Boxes available.....$30 each :)

People, these packages are delicious. I got mine today and it was amazing. So many varieties. The seed packs are marked and labeled nicely. (Red cayenne, cherry hots, paper lantern hybrid, california bell G/R, yellow seven pot, red bhut jolokia) Along with a dried Ghost Dragon POD! Sounds crazy, can't wait to use it and abuse it. (well really prob. will only be abusing myself lol)

The pods are so fresh it's ridiculous. They had that awesome *POP* when you bit into one whole. Tastes soooooooo good. Don't pass up on this offer people. You will regret it dearly.

Thank you so much BP. I am going to have a lot of fun with these peppers. (I'm going to be asking your help identifying some of them due to the vast selection. I am sure of about half of them. Some of the others I've never seen or tried before and I'd like to keep the seeds and know how to label them.

THP members get on this while the gettin's good. :hell:

Thanks for the good review 3/5 :) I still need to sell 3 more boxes though...so in efforts to do that i have lowered the price to $30 a box......

Got the package when it was in the auction, ive had some fun with them and added them to different foods. It was good to finally get a taste of certain peppers to see what direction i wanted to grow prior to waiting life cycle of a plant to know the taste. If your looking for what to grow it was a lot of help so i know which plants i want to give the better spot in my box to.

I got my box in the mail today. The peppers look great and I appreciate the extra seeds. I've got big plans for these peppers including two hot sauces, a bbq sauce, a tapenade, and a chutney. I'm shooting to produce five products for approx. 25 people. I'd order another box if I didn't think my wife would skin my hide.

:rolleyes:

[ I might have to ask for an identity check, too... so many varieties! ]

Got the package when it was in the auction, ive had some fun with them and added them to different foods. It was good to finally get a taste of certain peppers to see what direction i wanted to grow prior to waiting life cycle of a plant to know the taste. If your looking for what to grow it was a lot of help so i know which plants i want to give the better spot in my box to.
Glad you enjoyed them! :)

I got my box in the mail today. The peppers look great and I appreciate the extra seeds. I've got big plans for these peppers including two hot sauces, a bbq sauce, a tapenade, and a chutney. I'm shooting to produce five products for approx. 25 people. I'd order another box if I didn't think my wife would skin my hide.

:rolleyes:

[ I might have to ask for an identity check, too... so many varieties! ]
You can order another box...i wont tell! lol :) And if you need an ID check on them i can help with that as well...

heres the link for the Pod ID Check :)

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/27345-bakers-peppers-id-thread/page__fromsearch__1

Back