an other post on 7pod/trinidad sc

Hi all ...I'm new member of the hot pepper ! and i'm here cause i realize that a lot of people here seem to have info on the legendery 7-pot/pod and trinidad scorpion ....I read a lot about those pepper and I really realy want it LOL i'm ready to do almost everything to get them (exep maby prostitute my self LOL exept if you are a pretty young girl LOL ) so if anybody here have a heart and some seed to give / trade/ sell a got somme pepper seed like - Naga morich - red hab - golden hab - white hab - spicy moustard habs - devil tong - fatalli - hot lemmon- jig saw- black vietnamese dragon ...so if you are intersed by one of those pepper and yo got some 7pod or TRINIDAD SCORPION (the one i F*****g searche for long time) please let me know !!!

welcome to the Hot Pepper QF! good luck in your search for seven pods and scorpions, they are the most sought after seeds in the chile world.

BobsYourUncle said:
I'm not sure than anyone here has 7 pod/pot... Is anyone actually growing it? It's very very rare.

And if anyone who has it is probably afraid to admit it because they'll be piled on!

Welcome Q, we all type a little too fast sometimes, so I hate to sound like I am criticising, but you may want to fix your signature.(unless you are yoda)
Just looking out for a fellow pepper lover!

Primo's Peppers may have a source of the 7 Pod. The grower has a healthy plant here in Lafayette with beautiful pods on their way to ripening. Possibly, I will be able to obtain a limited number of seeds for spring delivery!!!! :onfire: Email me for more info. Thanks guys and gals.

Primo

primosanteria@hotmail.com

Hi cheezydemon ....I'm not shure to understan all the thing you write but ..... YODA I AM !! amazing this is not ??:P....sorry for misspelling like I said befor I'm french from Quebec and I do the best I can to talk with you so please don't HIT ME AGAIN!!(jk) pease !!!LOL

Primo,

can you post a pic of your pods ?
I live in Trinidad and there seems to be different opinions on what a 7pod really is depending on who you ask.

The majority seem to say its a scotch bonnet with the rough skin

Hey QuebecFire. I understand your english we just naturally find humour in certain words/phrases. It should be "Peppers are like girls.... never hot enough" I think we all know what you mean, which is the important part.:lol:

QuebecFire said:
pepper are girl's like ...never hot enought

You know, I wouldn't correct the grammar if I were you. Being one of the afore mentioned girls, I think it sounds sexier the way you wrote it yourself.

Hello Potawie, I enjoyed your Flickr gallery, very nice show you are running there. I'm very curious about the smoker... out of all the chillies you smoked, which one turned out the tastiest?

Back