• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

World’s Spiciest Beer To Be Distributed To 7 States - Ghost Face Killah

Howdy y'all!

(hope my accent was OK on that intro!)

I came across this beer from one of my aussie mates in the US - has anyone tried it and want to pass on their critique?

tp-ghost-face.jpg

Linkity thingo here:

http://thefullpint.c...ted-to-7-states

which states is it released in? i'd love to find it! Beer and pods. my 2 favorite things! the third favorite they can't put in a beer. or can they?

Howdy y'all!

(hope my accent was OK on that intro!)

Accent is perfect--for OKlahoma and points south.... :cool:

"... Once fermentation is complete, six different strains of chili peppers are introduced: Anaheim, Fresno, jalapeño, serrano, habanero and bhut jolokia, the ‘ghost’ pepper...

...Ghost Face Killah is slated to appear in early January across Colorado, as well as in Texas, New Mexico, Florida, Nebraska, Missouri and Louisiana...."

Great beer / chile logo! Not coming to my state, but sounds like an interesting mix of C. Annuums tasty with a hab and BJoke kicker....

I want some!!!! My sister lives in fort collins co. about an hour away from where this beer is brewed. Should have some soon.

Well, they won't be distributing to the East Coast so I guess I am out. Unless... one of my Tejas brothers hooks me up. Sounds interesting.

Hey! Anyone going to ZestFest in Texas at the end of January might find some! AJ, Lunchbox or others who live there, keep an eye out for it, we can do a group taste testing!

Maybe by that time they'll have a list of locations to find it.

I would swap my first, second and third born for a sniff of the kitty litter of the bartender who serves it.

Hey PeppaKid, come by and say HI, we'll be in booth 102 with THP nametags, there more info about zestfest stuff in a thread in Events, Contests, Etc forum.

I really wish I could try this! Maybe they will decide to distribute this for all the heat lovers here in buffalo. It'll definitely pair up with all the wings!

I bet I can brew one thats hotter

T Scorps for everyone

You're on, wheez! I'm calling you out. T-scorp beer, get to work on it~~~

haha,i have a cow named ghost face. and also i would love to try this,like ann said maybe we can have a thp tasting! :fireball:

Back