• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Defcon Delivery

Very impressive - order product straight from the manufacturer, and it's on your doorstep, north of the border, before you can blink.

For those of you who order on line, this was by far my quickest shipment. I thought it was worth noting.

but have you tried it yet? my orders got there fast as well...but the real fun is making some wings! :) which ones did you order?

Hot Canuck said:
Very impressive - order product straight from the manufacturer, and it's on your doorstep, north of the border, before you can blink.

For those of you who order on line, this was by far my quickest shipment. I thought it was worth noting.

I appreciate the good words. We kinda pride ourselves with getting people their stuff as soon as possible.

xgrafcorex said:
but have you tried it yet? my orders got there fast as well...but the real fun is making some wings! :( which ones did you order?

I ordered a few of Defcon 1 and 2 for my Bills tailgate party this weekend - 10 of us are making the trip south. Anchor Bar in Buffalo Saturday for a batch of their wings, a few bars Saturday night in East Aurora, and then my pulled pork, wings, and sausages at the tailgate Sunday...then back to Newmarket for my hockey game Sunday night...and the after game wings...Oh yeah - my kind of weekend...

Awesome weekend. Anchor Bar was great, as was Saturday night's bar run. Pulled pork sandwiches were a big hit - meat was nice and moist, and then the wings were wiped out. A couple of the guys thought they were too hot :lol:, but I noticed it didn't stop them from eating every single wing..:lol:..The sauce was a big hit.

After that we hit the stadium to cheer the Bills and their new QB onto the team's first win. After the game we relit the grill and finished with a variety of Italian sausages. Thanks to some construction and an accident clogging the highway, I didn't roll into the house till 11:30 last night. Other than that, it was a prefect weekend.

DEFCON Creator said:
Glad to hear it.

lol - it gets better...I've just been informed by my better half that she is expecting the same wings for dinner tonight, that I whipped up for the boys yesterday...Thank God I ordered a lot of sauce...I think I'll be serving wine with dinner though - I'm all beered out...:lol:

LUCKYDOG said:
Awesome stuff --- Did you marinade the wings first or use Defcon 1 straight up

Two different batches. One marinated in 1, and then sauced with 2, while the other was just done in 2. The second batch was for the less adventurous members of the group, and they are the ones who thought the wings were hotter than they would normally eat.

Doing a batch with 1, and only 1, is on tonight's menu...The wife likes it hot...obviously...:lol:

Got home too late to BBQ, so I threw the wings, done only in Defcon 1, on a platter and put them in the oven 15 minutes ago...I'm now upstairs on the computer as no one downstairs, anywhere near the kitchen, can breathe...:lol:...lol...

Well, at least I'm multitasking. At the same time I'm preparing a spicy late night dinner, I'm also peeling the paint off the kitchen walls...I may need a beer to wash these down after all...:lol:

haha that's hilarious! i've never done them that way to be honest...i normally cook the wings, then toss them around in a small bucket with a lid and the sauce in there. depends on what i feel like, or who is sharing the wings with me. i either do just one, just two, or a bit of both.

I wanted to make sure they were hot, so I marinated them for a day. I wisely passed on the beer ( it really was a long weekend ), and went with milk...and tissues...lol...

They were great, but now I am chomping at the bit for Defcon 0...

"I'm now upstairs on the computer as no one downstairs, anywhere near the kitchen, can breathe"

Nothing like macing the house.

"They were great, but now I am chomping at the bit for Defcon 0..."

Be careful what you wish for........

Back