• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

Plants are such beauties I'm in love with my tomato plant but my manzano, serrano, aji dulce, Habanero Orange jalapeno, guajillo and chile arbol are sprouting as we speak I hope they are as good as yours, before anything may I ask how long it took from Sprout to the last picture?

Damn Jon! They look amazing! If I remember correctly isn't this your first time growin? Cause it sure as hell doesn't look like it. Keep this posted! You growing all indoor or some outside?

Plants are such beauties I'm in love with my tomato plant but my manzano, serrano, aji dulce, Habanero Orange jalapeno, guajillo and chile arbol are sprouting as we speak I hope they are as good as yours, before anything may I ask how long it took from Sprout to the last picture?

Thanks, I wish you the best of luck on your growing as well! First sprouts were 12/15-12/16 last pic was taken today 1/5

Damn Jon! They look amazing! If I remember correctly isn't this your first time growin? Cause it sure as hell doesn't look like it. Keep this posted! You growing all indoor or some outside?

Thanks my friend! Yup, first time I've ever grown anything before lol. I plan on putting my plants outside on the balcony come spring time, as any plant they prefer natural sun light :)

Wow I'm speachless that's under a month, mine took 1 month 15 days just to sprout, I guess lighting/heat counts a lot as mine don't and didn't have neither as my mom says the lights use too much energy
2012-01-05213644.jpg

Wow I'm speachless that's under a month, mine took 1 month 15 days just to sprout, I guess lighting/heat counts a lot as mine don't and didn't have neither as my mom says the lights use too much energy
2012-01-05213644.jpg

Nice sprouts you got there! Lighting and germinating methods make a HUGE difference both in sprouting and growth of the plants!

Yea I'm going to take them outside during the day after there leaves show, California is been California so the weather average right now is about 80F+ so its perfect but if anything ill throw the incubator light I got on cold days and when its cloudy

great looking plants man! my fatalii's just sprouted and well i cannot grow indoor so i wont get growth as fast as you! but i love watching everyones liitle plants grow up and give them pods! i am finding that where i live in san Diego our temps are very mild so i dont get the huge productions that others get, may also be from the salinity in the air( i am 1 mile from mission bay) cant wait to watch your progress!

thanks for sharing

Eric

Hey man looking great! Ill second the ebay grow tent recommendation. I got mine on there and paid a great price and no shipping. I am finishing up the build of the insides tomorrow and hopefully get seeds in soil Sunday.

If you are doing this well without it, I am telling you once you set up that tent you will be FLYING!

Keep us posted.

Matt

Jon, your babies look excellent. Makes me wish I would have started all of mine together.

Thanks! Ya I understand lol

Looks real nice!What kind of fert's are you giving them at this stage?

Thanks! Its a 1 part grow and bloom Bio active Nutrient by Blu Moon

Hey man looking great! Ill second the ebay grow tent recommendation. I got mine on there and paid a great price and no shipping. I am finishing up the build of the insides tomorrow and hopefully get seeds in soil Sunday. If you are doing this well without it, I am telling you once you set up that tent you will be FLYING! Keep us posted. Matt

Thanks! Ya they will love the new grow tent and t5's! I cant wait! Good luck with your grow! :)

Back