• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Begin! Pizza Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to kick this thing off. Here's most of the ingredients I'm working with. More pics (with POL, after I empty out my piggy bank) over the next hour or 2 its going to take me to make this thing.
IMG_7502.jpg

Looks good mjd. Question for this TD. If I take a pic plated with a side of the sauce on the pizza for dipping the crust. Is that allowed or should I leave it out??

We need more sideline banter! Yesterday's smacktalk can't be over.

I'ma make a pizza so awesome you'll smack yourself, and then tell yourself "shame on you."

No reason for me to say to myself "shame on you" when I'm so dang good lookin'! So which one of you SoFlo's is going to do a Silly Band Banana Spliff Pizza topped with cheese made from manatee milk? Can you even milk a manatee?

I think I'm going to let my armpit hair grow in..... see if I can't shave a fancy merkin-type design into it.....

Sum, I can't get ahold of bear. I need him.
Tomorrow when I make pizza I'm going to use the last coconut on the tree, but it's way up there.
He climbs way better than me, unless he just got his nails done, then he gets all bitchy and negative.

That's the only ingredient I'll divulge.

G-why would you do that? Then a dude will just feel like he's doing it to himself (which is possible with a good stretching regimen).
And doing it to themselves is something dudes do best...right 5-O?

Garlic Pizza (jalapeno butter with roasted garlic, topped with fresh garlic) is going to be the base for the pizza. Got another one in the oven now, then these 2 are going to go under the knife.
IMG_7516.jpg
IMG_7517.jpg

I think I'm going to let my armpit hair grow in..... see if I can't shave a fancy merkin-type design into it.....

I was really hungry a minute ago ;)

Sum, I can't get ahold of bear. I need him.
Tomorrow when I make pizza I'm going to use the last coconut on the tree, but it's way up there.
He climbs way better than me, unless he just got his nails done, then he gets all bitchy and negative.

That's the only ingredient I'll divulge.

G-why would you do that? Then a dude will just feel like he's doing it to himself (which is possible with a good stretching regimen).
And doing it to themselves is something dudes do best...right 5-O?

I'll see what I can do. He's been missing for a bit. It's been cold here for a couple days and he might think it's hibernation time, but I've seen recent claw marks on the sofa (and some strange brown streaks on the rug)... leads me to believe he's still awake somewhere.

I guess the RItz cracker with the can of cheeze spread won't cut this one.......................I'll have to open the pantry.................first a drink.......or two...

Greg

MJ- Off to a great start!!! Can't wait to see the rest. I'm guessing a "stuffed pizza" product. just a hunch. Looks like it's going to be awesome!

Greg. Drink up.
Ritz (or store generic equivalent) and eazy cheeze DO have their place on this site (all over this site)...
However if you tried that on a Pizza throwdown it would go over like a turd in a punch bowl.

So...crack some whiskey, spray some aerosol cheddar on a buttery cracker, and watch what is about to happen.
Then jump in! Make some dough, slap on some sauce, join the fun!

:beer: Spectator on this one... bring it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back