• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

HI, LOSERS!

Shouldn't those of you at work be doing what you're paid to do instead of being here? If you worked for me, you'd pay me back every one of those stolen hours! Most of you spend so much time online, it's a wonder that you have jobs at all! (I'm sure many of you don't) And for all you chili-swilling Bubbas and Jimmy-Joe-Bobs out there, your jokes are lamer than your CB-handle nicknames and your homemade hotsauce names are even more pathetic! I've never seen such a vulgar and disrespectful PUBLIC forum, you all need to clean up your stinkin' act!

He was for real because he posted a clause from the rules in a bunch of jokes he found vulgar. But I moved it to the Fun Zone, as this is funny as sh*t! :P

haha i was gonna post an apology to the guy about the video i posted. (even though i didn't find it too vulgar or offensive. :P ) glad i looked here before i did. :lol:

well it is nice to see him come up with something original for his 5th post.

and i am pleasantly suprised at the speed he was dealt with.

sorry i must be of to the still in the hill to meet Jimmy-Joe-Bob-Thorton to eat pigs feet and swill home made hot sauce with funny names,,,,, like Frog Suck Fire Burping Sauce.

thats all for now

it comes down to the person themselves as for what they deem offensive, & by the looks of it this person finds everything offensive. you better not watch the news or any TV for that matter or listen to the radio or dont even walk outside of your house, because you'll come across everything you find offensive :P

my grandma used to check out the TV guide to find programs to watch so she could ring the TV station afterwards and complain about their shows. maybe she got herself an account here and is now known as BernieButz...

BernieButz said:
Shouldn't those of you at work be doing what you're paid to do instead of being here? If you worked for me, you'd pay me back every one of those stolen hours! Most of you spend so much time online, it's a wonder that you have jobs at all! (I'm sure many of you don't) And for all you chili-swilling Bubbas and Jimmy-Joe-Bobs out there, your jokes are lamer than your CB-handle nicknames and your homemade hotsauce names are even more pathetic! I've never seen such a vulgar and disrespectful PUBLIC forum, you all need to clean up your stinkin' act!

Thank-you, come again. :lol:

I think he/she is sweet, I would love a hug, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Now that you have read this post....GET BACK TO WORK!

I'm glad i don't work for him/her, because i'd really hate having to go back to flipping burgers like i did in High School. For $3.35 an hour no less.

i was thinking of changing my chili team name and im kinda liking chili-swilling bubbas

might need to be chili-swillin bubbas
saying the word swilling insted of swillin shows our guest has a little yankee in em.

bubbaschili said:
i was thinking of changing my chili team name and im kinda liking chili-swilling bubbas

might need to be chili-swillin bubbas
saying the word swilling insted of swillin shows our guest has a little yankee in em.

So what's wrong with that? My girlfriend says she doesn't mind at all havin a little yankee in her from time to time.

He thought we were vulgar? His username included a reference to butts didn't it? .........heeehee heh hee hee hee hee....He said BUTTS!

Back