Salemme Pepper Music Video

would be interested in any feedback that anyone has! after all it is my first chili pepper rap video production...

i would have enjoyed a funky bass groove,since someone has a bass . but i heard no bass at all,but other than that anything to do with chilis is ok with me,good job!

that is a great point - there is bass in the song but it seems to be lost once loaded onto youtube - i guess its a mixing thing. you can hear it more in the second verse when there is a filter on the bass, but i definitely agree that more bass would have been good!

Slim are you part of the Salemme business? Arent you out of Cheshire? I've seen your stuff for sale at South End Spirits

Yep, family run business. I actually live in Milford, but my parents and brother are in Cheshire and that is where the peppers are grown too. Jim at South End has pushed a lot of pepper for us! Selling hot stuff where booze is sold is a winning combo!

Joe Arisco at T&D Growers helps us out. We start the seedlings in his greenhouse off of Plank Road and then move them to whatever field is ready (considering crop rotation). He has fields all over Cheshire, this year they were grown at Ives Farm which is on Cheshire Road.

Back