•  

Photo
- - - - -

BULK "SUPER HOTS" Peppers For SALE......

Trinidad Scorpion Brain Strain 7 Pot Butch T Fresh Ghost Pepper Bhut Jolokia Pods

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Wildfire Chilli Australia

Wildfire Chilli Australia

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

Good luck Dale. I'm interested to hear more about these coolers. If they cool them to the core how do they stay cold and without being frozen. Do you ship with ice as well?
www.wildfirechilli.com.au Superhot seeds, plants,growing equipment, pods, sauces & more...
www.heatseekerschilli.com.au Superhot sauces, powders, pickles, purees,seasonings & pods.Try "Incinerator" 7 Pod & 16 million Pure Capsaicin Extreme Sauce. 3rd Place Scovie Awards 2012

#22 BakersPeppers

BakersPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

Good luck Dale. I'm interested to hear more about these coolers. If they cool them to the core how do they stay cold and without being frozen. Do you ship with ice as well?

They are only intended to cool them coming right out of the sun...once cooled they will be able to be kept at a higher temp through shipping and such..the shock cooling is really just to keep the pods from rotting right away fresh off the plants and to get the suns heat out of them :) A tip i picked up from a friend (whos been a TON of help) :) This is a process used by huge commercial growers im finding out as well by talking to some guys here in Florida in the business...

2hrjpzb.jpg

#23 Wildfire Chilli Australia

Wildfire Chilli Australia

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

Ahh ok. Would them coming ouut of the fridge and then condensation froming affect them or did they all say it works fine?
www.wildfirechilli.com.au Superhot seeds, plants,growing equipment, pods, sauces & more...
www.heatseekerschilli.com.au Superhot sauces, powders, pickles, purees,seasonings & pods.Try "Incinerator" 7 Pod & 16 million Pure Capsaicin Extreme Sauce. 3rd Place Scovie Awards 2012

#24 LunchBox

LunchBox

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • aka:LunchBox
  • (x1)

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hey Bakers...I teach at a school that has a fair amount of chile heads...there's about 6 of us that love the supers. Any chance of cranking out a mixed box? We might be looking at splitting 2-3 pounds of mixed supers, if you could swing it.

Oh...by the way...LOVE the logo art. After I saw Omri toss that in the ring right away, I threw in the towel, lol.

Edited by LunchBox, 18 January 2012 - 01:11 AM.

Let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata; hiding with the candy, hoping the children do not break through with a stick.

#25 Masala Mojo

Masala Mojo

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,668 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:40 AM

Got any dry pods of Bhut with you?
can buy 2 lbs. PM me please.
"Truth wears see through clothes.It is the lie that is covered." says MasalaMojo .O God ! Give me Chillies or give me death. MA-MO's prayer

#26 habaneroheat81

habaneroheat81

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • aka:81A
  • (x1)

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

Some sellers are asking for $4-$6 per oz which could make it $60+ and for bulk price they might be $40 -$50 plus shipping. BP I think your on the right track and look forward to taking you up on that offer.
Aaron
It ain't hot 'til I'm on da ground cryin an heavin! "Sittin on tha toilet, Sittin on tha toilet"

#27 BakersPeppers

BakersPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

Some sellers are asking for $4-$6 per oz which could make it $60+ and for bulk price they might be $40 -$50 plus shipping. BP I think your on the right track and look forward to taking you up on that offer.
Aaron

You my friend will get your first box FREE! Just like all the other members who have helped me along the way! :) I am a man of my WORD if nothing else! LOL :)

2hrjpzb.jpg

#28 BakersPeppers

BakersPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

Just had a bit of good news to share with everyone!! :) I was out potting up some Chocolate Bhuts and others into 3 gallon pots, when i noticed they all pretty much had flowers on them! :) The plants are all pretty much this size or bigger..mostly bigger i just happened to grab a smaller one when i took the pic :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just keeping everyone updated :)

Hey Bakers...I teach at a school that has a fair amount of chile heads...there's about 6 of us that love the supers. Any chance of cranking out a mixed box? We might be looking at splitting 2-3 pounds of mixed supers, if you could swing it.

Oh...by the way...LOVE the logo art. After I saw Omri toss that in the ring right away, I threw in the towel, lol.

I currently do not have any fresh pods or sale...will in a bit, but not currently...just follow the thread and i will update when i have some available :)

2hrjpzb.jpg

#29 LunchBox

LunchBox

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

Whatcha think?
Let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata; hiding with the candy, hoping the children do not break through with a stick.

#30 BakersPeppers

BakersPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:01 PM

Whatcha think?

i already responded my friend..read a few posts up :) but in case u cant see it..i dont have any pods ready for sale as of right now...in 2 months i will :) follow my threads for updates :)

2hrjpzb.jpg

#31 LunchBox

LunchBox

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

Right...got that part...just wondering when you do have pods...if you might be willing to do a mixed box.

Thanks!

#32 hixs

hixs

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:37 PM

give Bakers a chance.I can say he`s been ramped up on seeds.Still can`t wait to see 10,000 plants!Great season rich
Rich

#33 BakersPeppers

BakersPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:45 PM

Right...got that part...just wondering when you do have pods...if you might be willing to do a mixed box.

Thanks!

Oh absolutely!! :) I will for sure do that :)

2hrjpzb.jpg

#34 LunchBox

LunchBox

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

Oh absolutely!! :) I will for sure do that :)

<insert evil voice> EEEEEEEEEEEEXCELLEEEEEEEENT. <evil laugh>

I should have a mess-o-pods myself this year, but I want more, and I want them sooner that my garden will produce.

#35 BakersPeppers

BakersPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

<insert evil voice> EEEEEEEEEEEEXCELLEEEEEEEENT. <evil laugh>

I should have a mess-o-pods myself this year, but I want more, and I want them sooner that my garden will produce.

No problem :) we can for sure take care of that for you :)

2hrjpzb.jpg

#36 LunchBox

LunchBox

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:51 AM

The chile head in the classroom next to me is giddy.

#37 BakersPeppers

BakersPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

:)

2hrjpzb.jpg

#38 LunchBox

LunchBox

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

I ate my last fresh super-hot last night. :(

So...got any pods yet? ;)

#39 BakersPeppers

BakersPeppers

Smokin' Hot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

not quite...interested in some plants?? :)

2hrjpzb.jpg

#40 LunchBox

LunchBox

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

LOL...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trinidad Scorpion, Brain Strain, 7 Pot, Butch T, Fresh, Ghost Pepper, Bhut Jolokia, Pods

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users