for-sale BULK "SUPER HOTS" Peppers For SALE......

Well....I dont really know how to start this topic. Lets just say i will be growing roughly 10,000 plants this year and 80% of them are being grown STRICTLY for fresh pepper sales. With that being said, I seriously need to find some avenues to sell them. So I figured I would put an advertisement up here. There will be all kinds of stuff available in the way of FRESH peppers. From Trinidad Scorpion Red, Yellow, Chocolate, Butch T to Brain Strain Red & Yellow to Bhut Jolokia Red, Purple, White, Chocolate, & Yellow.....see where im going with this?? I need to get the word out there that here in a few months i will have all these FRESH peppers available for SALE by the pound!! Calling all Chef's, Hot Sauce Companies, Produce Market owners, Food Distributors, Hobby Chili Heads, Restaurant owners, just ANYONE who may be interested in fresh "SUPER HOT" Peppers!! You can contact me HERE, or through my website, http://BakersPeppers.com, or email me directly at Dale@BakersPeppers.com. When contacting me about this please use title "Bulk Peppers" or "Peppers By The Pound". I have had some very good guidance on here as well as other sites, from some VERY helpful and generous people (AJ you are the MAN!) :) I have also taken proper steps to make sure the crop im growing for peppers sales is in fact what I say they are! My Brain Strain seeds have come from Cappy at BrainStrain7.com as well as Judy at PepperLover.com. My Trinidad Scorpion Butch T seeds have come from TheHippySeedCompany.com as well as WildfireChili, both from Australia! Give us a try if your in the market for FRESH peppers!! We are a family owned nursery that has been growing for almost 60 years....what else is left to say??? :) If you need FRESH peppers, look NO FURTHER!! The first orders should be ready end of April or 1st of May...Contact us TODAY!!!

-Dale Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0616.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG1058-1.jpg

A.) Price ideas per pound, shipped int the US?
B.) Have these been isolated to the point the seeds are true to the parent plant?
C.) YUM

Ok...I have been pondering a price per pound...this is what i came up with....All prices do not include shipping (shipping extra)!!

1-5 lbs....$40/lb
6-10 lbs...$35/lb
11+ lbs....$30/lb

These are the prices i came up with for the popular varieties (Trinidad Scorpion, Bhut Jolokia, Brain Strain, 7 Pot, and popular Crosses as well)

These Prices could fluctuate down or up a bit depending on conditions at the time of harvest*

We are always trying to find new "BULK" customers so feel free to inquire about 100+ lbs orders! :)

Heres what we do....we pick the pods when starting to ripen up...then we shock cool them to ensure that the peppers are cool to the core to help slow the "ripening" process...this buys about 7-10 days of "freshness"....then we ship them 2-3 day Priority Mail USPS. We dont harvest ANY peppers untl they are paid for! We harvest, then cool over night, then ship the next day :) We are currently in the process of obtaining the proper coolers for this process :)

Look great.
Thanks my friend :)

This is awesome. I'll probably have to get in on this, lots of good peppers on that list.
There will be a bit more on that list as the next few months roll by...i just want to make sure i have all that i say im going to have :) Those listed already are for sure :)

I would say iso would be a no LB, great idea BP hope you do well!
Thanks Nova! :) Its good to see support from such long time members here! Thanks a bunch and good luck on your next/current season! :)

BP...back to an earlier question...are these grown isolated?
No they are not grown Isolated. All these peppers/pods are produced and sold for "Consumption Purposes" not Seed stock. They will all be Open Pollenated out in the general population of the nursery. Sorry i missed that question :)

Dale when that time rolls around I'll be out there helping pick with ya. I'll supply the beverages. Ha in exchange for a couple handful of pods. Loooking forward to march or do to pick my plants. I'll swing through one of these days.

Bud

I would pay around $25 per lb anything more than that I would probably just grow them myself. You have to keep in mind these types of Superhots will only be had by SERIOUS chilli heads and most of the guys I know who enjoy that level of heat just as much as I do already grow their own simply because of their rarity.

I'm sure you will get sells, but at those rates probably won't get anyone that grows plants already.

I would pay around $25 per lb anything more than that I would probably just grow them myself. You have to keep in mind these types of Superhots will only be had by SERIOUS chilli heads and most of the guys I know who enjoy that level of heat just as much as I do already grow their own simply because of their rarity.

I'm sure you will get sells, but at those rates probably won't get anyone that grows plants already.
i understand that...they may not be for everyone...but thats the nature of business....thanks for your input though as i always welcome everyones 2 cents :)

like i said...the price "may" change between now n then...that was just "ballpark" figures :)

Actually I didn't notice the free shipping. $25 and $8-9 for shipping is pretty close to your price. I just put my price at $25 because that's what the local college kids sell them for during season around here. The only advantage is I don't have to pay for shipping, but they don't have all the good varieties either.

Actually I didn't notice the free shipping. $25 and $8-9 for shipping is pretty close to your price. I just put my price at $25 because that's what the local college kids sell them for during season around here. The only advantage is I don't have to pay for shipping, but they don't have all the good varieties either.
So im guessing im somewhat competetive then?? :) I just hope to be able to get peppers to the masses!! :)

Back