THP on MySpace!

chilliman64 said:
hey Pam, now your puppy au pair will find out about THP!

Yes, and we can all start grunting like semi-literate mouth breathers and taking bad pictures of ourselves with our hair in our face and chunks of metal in our lips and privates and sending viruses and spyware to each other in messages filled with teen angst. OMG ppls, u r so kewl!1! LOL! LOl!1!

*runs screaming from the room*

If you're hanging out on MySpace hit our page up and you can see all the latest THP posts right on our MySpace page!

thehotpepper.com said:
If you're hanging out on MySpace hit our page up and you can see all the latest THP posts right on our MySpace page!

Ok, but that doesn't mean anyone from MySpace can find or contact any of us, does it? I'm not going to start getting weird spam and bizarre sexual requests from 12 year old boys with sticky fingers, am I?

'Cause, if I haven't made my dislike for MySpace and its ilk clear enough, I would be more than glad to go into a spittle-flecked rant filled with withering contempt and bushels of adjectives and adverbs, and glazed over with melodramatic hyperbole.

It's a display of THP posts on MySpace. If you click it you are on THP.

Pam said:
Ok, but that doesn't mean anyone from MySpace can find or contact any of us, does it? I'm not going to start getting weird spam and bizarre sexual requests from 12 year old boys with sticky fingers, am I?

'Cause, if I haven't made my dislike for MySpace and its ilk clear enough, I would be more than glad to go into a spittle-flecked rant filled with withering contempt and bushels of adjectives and adverbs, and glazed over with melodramatic hyperbole.
Night Pam.

HEY! How come i never got a friend request? Oh, wait a minute....thats probably because my display name is Martini Whore(which I am)...ooops. sorry.

I sent a friend request back your way instead.

Just a reminder to send requests for MySpacers.

Jokes deleted. This is not the Fun Zone.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
I just added and made my own my space lol

I did too but I did it in a rush and originally posted my picture upside down. That's probably why I've only got one friend (The Hot pepper) I bet they all thought I was a bit crazy.

Back