"PURE EVIL" Lotto....can you hit the winning number??

"PURE EVIL"

IMG_0062.jpg

Well hello, hello, hello. I have here for all of you fellow eager chiliheads, an open bottle of Salsa Lady's first generation "Pure Evil" Now I've used some (there's about 60% remaining) but I want to share what I have left with some lucky THP member. I've done my experimentation with it and don't get me wrong it is a very cool food additive, versatile and just all around fun to try on anything and everything. Now I will let you know what I've found (along with most who have tried SL's first generation PE) is that it needs to be added to something hot for the heat to be noticed....now don't think that if you add it to something cold that it isn't there. I didn't feel the heat but I sure DID feel the endorphins from a half droppers worth. So let's get to the nitty gritty of the details shall we.

1) I am picking a number from 1 to 799...............ok, ok....1 to 100.

2) Some one guesses the right number they get the "Pure Evil" sent to them via USPS by your's truly.

3) This lotto is going to run from NOW (3:00am Central Standard Time) until someone guesses the number. If no one guesses the number after a week (Tuesday 300am Central Standard Time), I will pick the person that I like the most and give the PE to them.......(I will draw numbers from a hat)

4) Anyone that guess after this time will not be put in the hat. So PLEASE get yer guesses in on time.

Thanks everyone for playing. GOOD LUCK!.................GO!

Cool Idea, 3/5king, thanks for sharing.

For those who may have missed it in the first couple go arounds-
Pure Evil is a capsaicin food additive, designed to be added to food by the drop to give it additional heat without changing the flavor. It is NOT an extract, it does not have that nasty extract taste. It's basically flavorless.

This first version is less hot than the later version, but will still add significant heat to your food.

Good Luck, everyone!

Back