• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 xykon

xykon

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Location:damn, after that last bottle, i forgot where i am. do you know?

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:12 AM

things like chilihead, maker, ect.

Xykon

Edited by xykon, 18 January 2012 - 11:14 AM.

#2 Steve5000

Steve5000

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

What is the question Xycon?

Steve

#3 xykon

xykon

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:55 AM

thanks TB, that is what i needed :)

Edited by xykon, 18 January 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#4 texas blues

texas blues

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,038 posts
  • aka:The TB, Taco Bum
  • (x4)

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:59 AM

Popper - any stuffed chile, usually with cheese, breaded or not, baked, grilled, or fried, sometimes wrapped in bacon.

ABT - Atomic Buffalo Turd. Same as above though never breaded and always wrapped in bacon.

Snowballing - the act of placing a bag of ice on ones nether regions after handling chiles and then handling the jubblies.

Back-amah-throat - main target area of destruction for superhot chiles.

Caning - term describing thousands of tiny samurai slashing the interior of the mouth with bamboo staffs after having consumed chiles. Often used in conjunction with back-amah-throat.

Heat waving - a series of chile fueled farts which can vary from the "popcorn" variety to "foghorn". Often associated with the term Dutch Oven.

Dutch Oven - while in bed with significant other, the act of farting under the covers and then pulling them over the head of your partner that they may enjoy that wonderful aroma.

Cap rash - result of barehandling of chiles and then touching other areas of the body. Depending upon the heat of the chile the intensity can vary between herpes zoster pain, a spinal tap, and/or child birth. Can last for as long as a few minutes to several days. See Snowballing.

Hanging ten - having consumed vast quantities of chiles or hotsauce and later dropping a deuce, the action being so intense one lifts the heels off the floor leaving only toes for support while seated.

Ghost burn - not necessarily associated with the bhut jolokia but rather the aftermath of leaving utensils used to process chiles insufficiently devoid of all capsicum traces. The use of these utensils often by unsuspecting family members results in a ghost burn.

Prairie fire - shot of alcohol heavily laden with hot sauce.

Smellching - the act of jerking ones head away violently after doing a nose hit while cooking large amounts of chiles.

Endorphin rush - Listening to the Rush album 2112 while watching old Tim Conway golf videos. Not really chile related.

Merkinizing - the act of bringing into any chile topic of discussion the use of the word merkin.

DP'ing - the use of any chile product in conjunction with Dr. Pepper soft drinks.

to name just a few.....

Edited by texas blues, 18 January 2012 - 12:15 PM.

#5 sicman

sicman

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 11,721 posts
  • aka:siccy..aka papa sic..

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

covered wagon; while in bed with signifacant other the act of farting and pulling the covers over there head the only diffrence than the dutch oven is you hollar covered wagon after the cover is over there head

sicmans_128-1.gif

#6 LUCKYDOG

LUCKYDOG

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,701 posts
  • aka:Th1n1ce

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

ROTFLMAO - oops... Im having a Heat Wave of the popcorn variety reading those. Classic TB :cheers:

#7 3/5King

3/5King

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

Love it TB..love it. What's wrong with the thread X?? Don't shut it down, this is perfect.

Wild Turkey-The act of someone after they unknowingly consume something made by a seasoned Chilihead.

"Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam.”

"What man can conceive and believe, man can achieve"

#8 Steve5000

Steve5000

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:50 PM

Endorphin rush - Listening to the Rush album 2112 while watching old Tim Conway golf videos. Not really chile related.

LOL

#9 megahot

megahot

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts
  • aka:theitalian556

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

Popper - any stuffed chile, usually with cheese, breaded or not, baked, grilled, or fried, sometimes wrapped in bacon.

ABT - Atomic Buffalo Turd. Same as above though never breaded and always wrapped in bacon.

Snowballing - the act of placing a bag of ice on ones nether regions after handling chiles and then handling the jubblies.

Caning - term describing thousands of tiny samurai slashing the interior of the mouth with bamboo staffs after having consumed chiles. Often used in conjunction with back-amah-throat.

Heat waving - a series of chile fueled farts which can vary from the "popcorn" variety to "foghorn". Often associated with the term Dutch Oven.

Dutch Oven - while in bed with significant other, the act of farting under the covers and then pulling them over the head of your partner that they may enjoy that wonderful aroma.

Cap rash - result of barehandling of chiles and then touching other areas of the body. Depending upon the heat of the chile the intensity can vary between herpes zoster pain, a spinal tap, and/or child birth. Can last for as long as a few minutes to several days. See Snowballing.

Hanging ten - having consumed vast quantities of chiles or hotsauce and later dropping a deuce, the action being so intense one lifts the heels off the floor leaving only toes for support while seated.

Ghost burn - not necessarily associated with the bhut jolokia but rather the aftermath of leaving utensils used to process chiles insufficiently devoid of all capsicum traces. The use of these utensils often by unsuspecting family members results in a ghost burn.

Smellching - the act of jerking ones head away violently after doing a nose hit while cooking large amounts of chiles.

Merkinizing - the act of bringing into any chile topic of discussion the use of the word merkin.

DP'ing - the use of any chile product in conjunction with Dr. Pepper soft drinks.

to name just a few.....

Back-amah-throat Isn't that what Neil always says lol???
Chili head till I'm dead!!!!

#10 texas blues

texas blues

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,038 posts
  • (x4)

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

Back-amah-throat Isn't that what Neil always says lol???

Yep. Neil is KING!

#11 xykon

xykon

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:33 PM

ok, didnot think it would turn out this well

to name just a few.....

TB, can i use your list for some chili definitions I need to get a list of?

xykon

#12 texas blues

texas blues

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,038 posts
  • (x4)

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

xykon

Certainly amigo. I am here only to serve.

#13 xykon

xykon

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

thanks TB! :)

xykon

#14 Justaguy

Justaguy

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 5,478 posts
  • aka:JAG and Knepper's Peppers

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

:rofl:
www.KneppersPeppers.com Hot Sauce
Taste the Flavor, Feel the Heat

#15 MGOLD86

MGOLD86

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

Too freakin funny. Great thread!

Stop asking and just eat it!

#16 meinchoh

meinchoh

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

TB, I hear my bird behind me laughing at the screen!
John 14:16-17, Hebrews 13:2

#17 Garretts Bitch

Garretts Bitch

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 14,078 posts
  • aka:Fathead

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:23 PM

'Dorphin- The act of getting high from capsaicin.

Visit https://pexpeppers.com/ for the finest sauces on planet earth.

#18 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 21,242 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x2)

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:32 AM

xykon

:shocked:

when I have a Butt in hand its tough not wanting to smoke it

THE HOT PEPPER AWARDS 2014 now accepting entries!
==
OHH YEAHHH!

#19 texas blues

texas blues

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,038 posts
  • (x4)

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:36 AM

We need more definitions. Where SoFlo at? I know they got 'em.

#20 SumOfMyBits

SumOfMyBits

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,047 posts
  • aka:Sum
  • (x7)

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:20 PM

That's a great list TB.

Hunan Hand - preping hot peppers bare-handed, then going to the loo and transferring capsaicin to the genitalia.

Puckering - A moment when the sphincter doesn't know when it should be opened or closed. (Can occur the day after heavy hot pepper consumption.)

O-Face - The face one makes the moment they realize they just consumed something extraodinarily hot. (Usual occurance with hot pepper noobs.)

We could start defining SoFlo terminology.... I'd have to go mine the Drunken Chef and Throwdown threads for gold.

Edited by SumOfMyBits, 19 January 2012 - 06:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users