vendor Grow Wurks: A hydroponic store for pepperheads

I went into my local hydroponic store looking for a tray and dome for cloning. To my surprise, they had peppers growing in there front window, including a Chocolate Hab and a 7 Pot Yellow. Their resident pepper guy, Scott also had some T. Scorp starts in rockwool. And he gave me one!

There's another local pepperhead (I forgot his name) who brought in the seeds and plants they are growing. So, if that guy is reading this, I'm growing out one of your T. Scorps.

It's a pretty cool day when someone gives you a Trinidad Scorpion plant out of the blue. Needless to say, I plan on giving them more of my business. If you live in Orange County, you should check them out:

Grow Wurks Hydroponics
765 S State College Blvd, Ste J, Fullerton, CA 92831
(714) 253-4769

They also do an online business here.

P3210011.jpg

Went by Grow Wurks today to pick up some coir. Scott has a soil test going on in the back; comparing Ocean Forrest, Dr. Earth, and some ritzy soil with a two letter name that I had never heard of. Interested to see the results.

They gave me some Butch T and Naga Morich seeds from some given to them by Nitwit. High five, Nit! :cheers:

Back