• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

What's causing this ?

This afternoon while inspecting my plants I found this on the leaves of a couple Jalapeños and it was not there last night

IMG_6481.jpg

IMG_7709.jpg

It was not there last night and the plants are otherwise healthy. It looks like sections of the leaves are gone any ideas. Last night I did give em a foliar spray with Epson Salts mixed 1tbsp to one gallon of water. Maybe the combo of spraying then back under the lights burned them ??I'm sure someone out there has seen this before

It looks like "sun burn". Did you folliar feed them and stick them back under lights? That will burn the leaf. Try bottom watering.

if thye are outside i would check them very good as i had something similar that turned out to be a little caterpillar it was making the sections it ate almost transparent. if they are indoor i would still check just to make sure.

if thye are outside i would check them very good as i had something similar that turned out to be a little caterpillar it was making the sections it ate almost transparent. if they are indoor i would still check just to make sure.

They are indoors ... I didn't see any bugs but the description is exactly what you said.

Back