• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Mitch's Pics (flowers and pods)

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share some pics of my chilis. Will try to keep it to just the best pics I have. I dont have the best equipment or skills though. But enjoy, will update weekly.

aji flower
P1000355.jpg

scotch bonnet
P1000358.jpg

jalapeno
P1000354.jpg

yellow 7
P1000359.jpg

black pearl flower
P1000345.jpg

It's happening! :woohoo:

Looking good, Mitch. :cool:

Where did you source the Scotch Bonnets? And do you have any more shots of 'em? Just curious as they resemble something I am growing that didn't turn out to be what it was supposed to be.

It's happening! :woohoo:

Looking good, Mitch. :cool:

Where did you source the Scotch Bonnets? And do you have any more shots of 'em? Just curious as they resemble something I am growing that didn't turn out to be what it was supposed to be.

Hey Gas, thanks :)

Got the scotch bonnets from Neil at the hippy seed company. They look really good as Neil does a great job :) Heres another pic
P1000357.jpg

its probably my smallest plant but has a few pods on it, will continue taking photos as it gets bigger and red :)

Hey Gas, thanks :)

Got the scotch bonnets from Neil at the hippy seed company. They look really good as Neil does a great job :) Heres another pic
P1000357.jpg

its probably my smallest plant but has a few pods on it, will continue taking photos as it gets bigger and red :)

Sounds like it really wants to produce.

Thanks silva :)

Yeah gas it's doing really well, didnt have high hopes for it about a month ago, but it's the best producer I have to far. Although the others have heaps of buds and flowers just waiting to pop :)

Nice pics Mitch. If possible, try using a flash. It works well even in the daylight to get rid of the shadows. You nailed it on the Aji, and the Black Pearl flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming. :halo:

Nice pics Mitch. If possible, try using a flash. It works well even in the daylight to get rid of the shadows. You nailed it on the Aji, and the Black Pearl flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming. :halo:

Thanks chileaddict :) I will try with a flash from now on :)

Here are a couple more shots

More aji flowers
P1000362.jpg

jalapeno
P1000363.jpg

some buds
P1000365.jpg

yellow 7 flower
P1000367.jpg

yellow 7
P1000368.jpg

scotch bonnets
P1000370.jpg

cheers
Mitch

few more pics everyone :)

aji amarillo (got about 50 of these going now, all were flowers 6 days ago)
P1000379.jpg

scotch bonnet (getting a good size about them)
P1000380.jpg

choc hab (didnt think it would be this shape ???)
P1000383.jpg

nice yellow 7 with mushroom shape coming along
P1000385.jpg

another yellow 7
P1000386.jpg

cheers

Mitch

Back