• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Cory's Glog...

So, these are the ones that have been under LED's... They aren't looking shabby...
420201_2582390081777_1315203609_32048342_1322192988_n.jpg

Let's see some action here, Cory!! :)

I'll call you or text you later today if you'll be around. Aimin' to leave work around 3pm.

I think he has a prolific Inca Red Drop that I have heard about but not seen... I can drop by some seeds at Cory's, if you need anymore to start your train Eric. I have a lot of non iso and a few iso. They are not ziplocked or labeled. My printer is dead but I could make some hand labels. I have lots of bags. Would like to donate to the train. I don't think I need to recieve any from the train when it comes back.

Mike

Mike,

That would rock! As long as I can discern what varieties they are, I can do the labeling and bagging myself. No biggie. And when it does roll back through, I'd be happy to set aside anything that might show up on your want list. :)

If its more convenient, you can also drop 'em by my work place. I can't remember where in town you work, so that may/may not be more convenient. If you're into cars at all, its worth a peek over here. Some pretty amazing stuff.

I'll PM you the address, just in case...

-E

What type of plants you got growing there? What type of LED light is it? Glad to see you made a glog :) Keep posting!

Back