Why cant i set a new profile photo???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEEEELLP!!!

Nothing i put up in any format or size will work!! it keeps saying "failed to set photo".....

and if i try to give it a URL address it says "failed to find server"!!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

If its on your hd you should simply be able to hit browse and pull up the desired pic. Url's have never worked for myself.

They are too large in KB. 50 KB limit.

No probs with post pics......

(pebcac - problem existed between computer and chair!)

I will admit........ this sentence is only here to hit the 100 post mark..... (for shame david... for shame...) :whistle:

No probs with post pics......

(pebcac - problem existed between computer and chair!)

I will admit........ this sentence is only here to hit the 100 post mark..... (for shame david... for shame...) :whistle:
Keyboard actuator failure??? I get that all the time...

Crap!! failed miserably with that didnt i!! didnt realise it would join up with the last post!! (like this one will too obviously!) :D

hand to mouse motor dysfunction syndrome..... i blame the tourrettes i have in my index finger........

Crap!! failed miserably with that didnt i!! didnt realise it would join up with the last post!! (like this one will too obviously!) :D

hand to mouse motor dysfunction syndrome..... i blame the tourrettes i have in my index finger........

Now your "heating up!" lol...I tried to quick post when I was approaching too. There is some limit on the # they count per session or time??? I would keep posting on different topics and the #'s would stay the same! Must...reach...HEATING UP!!!!! POST POST POST!!!" LMAOO00oo

Ok Demonseed...that "like" got you a profile view to add to your collection! That is one BADASS sauce label for your Habango sauce! I just made a batch of Mango Habanero myself...threw in a little pineapple for a little extra sump'n sump'n...Pretty good for a first effort. I think I might throw in a little sweet potato next time....hmmm.

mines a simple blend of mango, habs, garlic, turmeric, whole lemon and banana.. very sweet.... very hot... :mouthonfire:

i like the idea of pineapple with habs... they really suit eachother i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back