12 saplings (Australia)

:shocked: If putting a listing on here (i.e. refering to eBay) is not allowed then let me know - and I'll take it down, just seemed to be the easy way of doing it :shocked:

New grower from the north side of Sydney (Beecroft) is looking down-size their collection of chilli plants:

Looking to re-home the following saplings:

Set 1: (http://www.ebay.com....=item4cfe088531)
  • A - Purple Bhut Jolokia – (approximate current height/width: 5 x 9 cm)
  • B - Chocolate habanero – (approximate current height/width: 4 x 7 cm)
  • C - Scotch bonnet – (approximate current height/width: 3 x 5 cm)
  • D - Aji Amarillo – (approximate current height/width: 11 x 10 cm)
  • E - Peter p@nis – (approximate current height/width: 4 x 5 cm)
  • F - Brazilian Starfish/ Peter p@nis *** – (approximate current height/width: 12 x 14 cm)
*** = There is a very small chance that the Brazilian Starfish is a Peter p@nis, but the fruit will prove this out!!

Set 2: (http://www.ebay.com....=item4cfe088377)
  • G - Chocolate Bhut Jolokia – (approximate current height/width: 14 x 14 cm)
  • H - Tasmanian red habanero – (approximate current height/width: 12 x 12 cm)
  • I - Burkina Scotch bonnet – (approximate current height/width: 4 x 8 cm)
  • J - Aji Amarillo – (approximate current height/width: 8 x 8cm)
  • K - Peter p@nis – (approximate current height/width: 5 x 5 cm)
  • L - Brazilian Starfish*** – (approximate current height/width: 14 x 14 cm)
*** = There is a very small chance that the Brazilian Starfish is a Peter p@nis, but the fruit will prove this out!!

These plants have been grown from seeds, the seeds obtained from reputable Australian growers. They are old enough to be established, but not yet ready to bear fruit.

These saplings have been reared mostly outdoors so some plants have some signs of 'nibbling', but no aphids (the last I checked).

I'm mostly interested in passing these plants onto people who will enjoy growing them further. However, to recover some cost, and deter time wasters, I'm starting the bidding at $15 for the batch (about $2.50 a plant).

Plants must be collected on the weekend after sale (11-12 February). Cash on delivery. The buyer is welcome to inspect the plants on collection. As best as I can tell these plants look healthy (if not slightly nibbled). On transfer the well-being of the plants will transfer to the buyer. I give no warrantee on these plants.

Questions welcomed. However, for the sake of completeness I add that this is the first time that I've grown chillies so I will try to answer your questions the best I can.

If no one is interested in these plants then fair enough, but I figured offering them here is better than leaving them on the curb with the green bin!!!! :O) - and some of these varieties are just too hot to risk giving to friends and work colleagues!!!

Thanks for looking

Mike

I think that's a very fair starting bid! If I lived there I would jump on it! That is if I didn't already have 40 excess plants I was looking to get rid of myself.

Back