event Peppers at the beach Delaware, 2012

Just a couple questions,
Does anyone have any info or a link to its website about it?
And who is going? Would very much like to meet and party with some of the members here

Xykon

There's a FB page for it too, that has the schedule, directions, vendors list etc . I will find it and post it here.

This was recommended, and is where I'm staying: http://www.crosswindsmotel.com/

Oh, BTW.... They're technically not open yet, but you can make a reservation online. I called and someone just happened to be in the office that day, but if you call before they open for the season, you may not get anyone to answer.

You should go. This event was originally my brain child, when I discussed it with Chip Hearn. The 1st year, we had maybe a dozen companies show up, it exploded last year into probably about 30, and this year Chip is talking about 70+ companies. It's one great big tailgate party. There is no downside to this.

Man oh man, we're in the process of moving our house, so we're doing a major cleanout. I am truly amazed at the stuff I'm finding...Some REALLY old Defcon artifacts. I'll be bringing them to Peppers on the Beach next month, so if you can attend, and are interested in Defcon stuff that has become virtually impossible to find anymore, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Really hope you can come!

Okay... really now... begging? B-slap that woman and tell her PACK NOW, WE'RE GOIN'!

Of course, if I was her, I'd B-slap you back and make you beg a heck of a lot more, THIS TIME ON YOR KNEES! :lol:

I would G, but I think she can take me... She would probably catch my hand and crush it. Then I would get absolutely NO action. :rofl:

Looks like we are going. Just have to get the dog a sitter. Just confirmed a yes. :dance:

Back