Show us your "cookies". Show your off your vintage cookware

Just came back from TX to find my vintage Club cookware in a state of disarray. I use this 60 year old cookware everyday, but I care for it like it's a baby...Totally dismayed that the weekend "caretaker" left it in this condition. Anyway, If you are on this site, You like food....and you may like vintage cookware.....so show us your "cookies"
Here is a pic of how the caretaker left some of my prized possessions....Does it piss you off like it does me?
abusedcookware-1.jpg

What is it with people? And you just cant shoot'em.
Of course hind sight says you should have just left a package of hot dogs, some paper plates, and said, thats it!
Good thing is, im sure thats not the worst thats happend to your cookware over its lifetime.
Still pisses me off tho.... People....

Trying to think of some old stuff we have.....

That's the exact cookware I grew up with!!!!!! And it used to put out some awesome grub too!

I say hang the caretaker up by the thumbs and.....i should stop....grumble,grumble....

Did the natives fare better than the cookware I hope???????????

The natives survived in tact....thanks for asking, CJ! Yes, the Club does put out some good grub.....it heats evenly all around. I agree with you, Scovy, it probably has seen worse and I shouldn't be so hyper sensative, but it still burns me up...no pun intended! I have some Guardian cookware that is considerably older, but I don't want to hog my own thread.......I want to see other people's treasures!

i dont have pics because the cookware i grew up with my parents still have and use

it is called FLINT and is stainless steel, it is of very good quality and as JUJU said it made some mighty fine grub over the years. brings back fond memories, has anyone ever heard of it and can tell me a little about it, i beleave my dad got it as a Fuller Brush salesman somewhere between the late 60's and early 70's
its safe to say there's is much better than the garbage i have, i myself have no vintage cookware

my wife and I are working on getting a new set wanna get a good one maybe Cuisineart any suggestions for someone wanting good cookware but not alot of $$$ to spend???

thanks your friend Joe

I want that pizza!!!!

Ed:
Several years ago I I harvested some yeast from an amazing bottle conditioned beer, and used it to make a sourdough starter.
I make the most amazing dinner rolls, bread, Focaccia and PIZZA dough using that starter!! :)

* I make hubby do all the kneading

I'll send you some!

Kat

P1020515.jpg

P1020518.jpg

P1020251.jpg

oh yea..... I rendered some chicken fat with herbs and garlic, and used that in place of the oil in the recipe! :eek:

I always take them to "pot luck" dinners and they go FAST!!! (Softball size)

Kat, you could enter that picture of your DO, in any photo contest. FTW! Dam, that's purty.

LOL TB, the fastest way to your heart = Black Iron. :rofl:

We need to all have a huge pot luck somewhere! :)

WE ARE! In the Seattle area in September! Open to everyone~

+10 to what ^ TB said :lol:

And you make me look even more normal Sic.
You're the one going around with a kitchen timer on your belt,
telling people your beeper is blowing up, asking where the nearest payphone is,
In your MC Hammer pants.

From a loony bin perspective of course.

Back