Hi i'm MADAME PEPPERS DOMINATRIX OF CHILLI FIRE MEET THE TEAM AND SAY HI TOO US

Hi we are an all female team who love everything hot ,spicy and chillirotic we grow chilli and also make our own products. SAY hi, CHILLI GUYS make us HOT.

I am MADAME PEPPERS and these are my capsaicin cohorts

Mistress Scovilla Scale

Mistress Domina X'tract

Mistress More Fire

Mistress Scorch Bonnae

We bring the fire so you can enjoy the pain were going to make you HOT xxx

welcome to the THP. we've been bad

How bad have you been boys depends on which Mistress i get to deal with you we will not accept any chilli abuse this is unexceptable and punishment will be hot and severe. you have been warned!!!!

:welcome: from CA 'bout time someone broke up this sausage fest... (ducks!!) :rofl: (why do I suspect this is JayT messing with us?)

im not jay im MADAME PEPPERS AND IF I HAD MESSED WITH YOU YOU WOULD DEFO KNOW IT IT WOULD BE VERY HOT AND CHILEROTIC

haha, welcome from CT, very upfront and catchy entrance! I guess is how I would describe it as??...

:welcome: from CA

'bout time someone broke up this sausage fest...
(ducks!!)

:rofl:
I was thinking the same thing the other day, wondering if there were any chili-head ladies around... I guess they are now, makes for some good variety lol :woohoo:

:welcome: from florida! I love womans college basketball,and beach volleyball. so im a big fan of all female teams. enjoy your stay. :hell: :halo:

Back