• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Mikky D's Hot Habanero Sauce

I saw McDonald's advertising this new chicken poppers thingy (boring), but it said hot habanero sauce. It intrigued me that Mikky Ds would offer a "hot" sauce, and even though I didn't think that there was any way that they would offer anything remotely hot I tried it. I gotta say, it isn't whoa whoa whoa stop the clock material, BUT I would eat this on every thing that they sell. I am not even a fast food fan, but I find myself going just to get it. It has a little bit of heat, nothing earth shattering but hot enough to get ya going pretty decently if you aren't a regular super eater. But the flavor is on point.

Anyone tried it?

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo McCrap! Come on!!!!!

haha, true.. it is nasty buttt.. .I don't mind a mcdouble cheeseburger every few months or a few times a year at most really.. and with a chocolate milkshake lol.. and the hot sauce gives me a good excuse to try it out.. lol, gotta have a little bad with all the good :halo:

I am with ALL of you. I have a pregnant wife, who just so happens to crave 10 piece tasteless white filth (nuggets). I really don't have any options. It puts the lotion on the skin style. I usually get their salads. Pretty good. BUT I saw this and tried it. It was surprisingly good.

I am not a fast food person. I have to deal until my kid pops out. And I am sure that I will be making trips back once he can eat solid food. I have actually considered just going and getting the sauce and bringing it to Chic Fil A. Now THAT is a quality establishment.

Get past the pedophile clown and try the damn sauce!

IMG_1826.JPG

More like a chemistry experiment than food.

haha, yeah really, i still haven't stopped by yet, one of these days though.. .gotta love those first ingredients.. straight sugar/fat lol

man, terrible.. everyone stop going to mcdonalds that shit will take years off your life everytime you bite into one of those suckers. . this is coming from someone who used to work there when i was a little tacker.

Back