• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Viva Global Warming!

The weather here for the last month or so has been just perfect for growing peppers; highs in the 90s and lows in the 70s at night. My naga and other exotic peppers ( chocolate habs and red savinas) in the garden are finally happy and producing!

here are baby nagas!

babynagas2qu6.jpg

babynagas1jw1.jpg

Now if the frost will hold off until late December I will have a decent late Naga harvest!

nice plants weather here been70-85 and 58-65 but frost will hit before it hits you so I have slowly been taking graden apart and stringing up the not ripen ones when I am done will post pictures of the harvest.
Dan

LET IT BURN

It will be 93 here in Ky tomorrow......I guess you would have to live here or nearby to realize how psychotic that is for October.
My hab loves it so much it is unreal.
28 pods in a cubic foot of space......Dear god. It is a smoky orange hab that has been an unearthly producer already with zero fertilization, but it obviously loves this weather!
Global Warming? All joking aside, it will cause horrible droughts and class 5 storms, but it will be kinda nice living on the coast....of Ky!
Lol

Freeze watch tonight. My season is probably over.

On the Global Warming note..... I STILL won't have ocean front property!!!!!

DevilDuck said:
Freeze watch tonight. My season is probably over.

Get out there with some blankets!

On the Global Warming note..... I STILL won't have ocean front property!!!!!

I might. There used to be an inland sea in these parts.

it'll be hotter 'n hell in Sydney this summer. Oz is going to be the biggest desert on earth if we don't get some good rain.

We have had the least rain over a 6 week period on record in this county. I wish this was an isolated event, but 3 years ago in September we had the only calander month with no rain on record. 2 such events doesn't make a pattern, but 2 such ominous records within 3 years doesn't sound good to me.

was in the 90's on the East Coast this weekend now its rainy and getting where the temps are more seasonal --- thats where it cools off to 60-70's for you Southerners and Westerners -- Time to get the rake out soon and make my Olympic sized leave pile

I hear you Lucky, I am looking fearfully at the trees.

93 2 days ago, and it won't hit 70 today!!! Hello Fall. Time to carve pumpkins I guess.

Back