Howdy from Southwest Kansas! New here, and am hoping this is as great a place to visit as my favorite message board that I frequent...

http://texanstalk.com/forums/

As you can tell, I'm a proud Houston Texans fan, and have been since their beginnings. I hope that I can learn alot from you fine folk here regarding chilies, sauces, and whatever we can muster up to talk about! :hell:

welcome to the boards. i'm sure you'll love it here. lots of nice people, with good ideas relating to anything spicy. also, plenty of pictures to make you hungry! :P

cheezydemon said:
Welcome friend. Do you grow your own peppers?

No sir, I don't at the present. I'm looking forward to trying it out though! It would seem that I've come to the right place though for pointers in that area!

chilliman64 said:
gday and welcome TA! you'll certainly get what your after chile-wise here!!!

This sounds like a silly question, but do I know you from another messageboard? Some members of the Texans' messageboard call me TA. And yes, I am excited about learning more about this 'pod' we call the CHILI!!!

DEFCON Creator said:
Greetings from Defcon HQ...

Greets to you as well, DcHQ!

Intensity Academy said:
Greetings from Intensity Academy!!!!!!!!!

Greetings as well IA!

bowhunter said:
Welcome from Ohio
love your scripture
Dan

LET IT BURN

Thank you Dan, for the notation of my particular scripture. There's an interesting story behind that piece of scripture, and how it became my favorite. Perhaps I can share it one day when Y'all get to know me better! I'm assuming that you bowhunt, going by your title. I've done some bowhunting as well.

xgrafcorex said:
welcome to the boards. i'm sure you'll love it here. lots of nice people, with good ideas relating to anything spicy. also, plenty of pictures to make you hungry! :hell:

Looking forward to it!

DevilDuck said:
Welcome to the "Pepper House"!

-DD-

Thanks DD!

Thanks alot everyone for the welcome! Sorry about the delay in posting, as I was having some issues with my security system on my computer.

Got to get my bearings regarding where everything is on this awesome board!
thumbup1.gif

Texan Asylum said:
This sounds like a silly question, but do I know you from another messageboard? Some members of the Texans' messageboard call me TA...

I don't think we know each other, it's just this thing that I do

Back