The Sadistic Pepper

SadisticPeppers

Business Member
In my welcome post, I alluded to calling my venture The Sadistic Pepper Company, and a couple weeks ago, took to setting up a website and blog for it, as well as a Facebook page for the stuff. Feel free and go to http://www.sadisticpeppers.com to check it out.

Right now, it's in the very nascent stages of development, and wanted to see what sort of things can be done to improve things. As some may notice, there is a glaring lack of a store on there, which I've deliberately avoided putting up because without any crop of peppers yet, it would be tough to sell much of anything. Once I do get a good crop, and get my products going, I'll definitely put a storefront up. That being said though, where do all you you fellow pepper lovers seem to have the best luck online... through eBay or directly on your own sites?

I'm sure I'll have tons more questions in the coming weeks, especially after I get established with some good crops :)

Good start to the site. However, you better give credit for the picture of the Butch T. I believe that picture was taken by Potawie (a member here at THP). He holds the copyright for that picture, so gotta give credit where credit is due.

Edit: Just noticed that you uploaded the pic to your site as well. Big no no. Before you go too far with your venture you should read up on copyright law to avoid getting into a mess further down the road.

Duly noted, thanks for the info, compmodder :) I'll make the changes once I get home, as getting access to my site from work can be a bit spotty at times.

Back