• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Baker's Peppers 2012 GLOG

Welcome everyone and thanks for dropping by to check out how things are going here at Baker's Peppers! This GLOG is more geared for everyone to just follow us and our production this year..nothing serious, just for fun :) Remember this all started in my other thread on here...heres the link.... http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/26029-indoor-grow-area-build-grow-pics/page__fromsearch__1 ...now i will continue the progress here as im guessing you have seen enough seed germination and grow...lol...Now we move to the meat of the operation! :) Heres a few pics of what i currently have on the ground in the nursery....this isnt all of it, just some pics i snapped today of some areas im working on lately :)

Brain Strain Red

IMAG0220.jpg

Mix of stuff..ones up close are t scorp yellow, 7 pot yellow, bhut indian carbon, choc t scorp and a few other types...far away on bench is T scorp Red Iso

IMAG0221.jpg

Up close is bhut jolokia yellow, in the middle area is t scorp red iso and far in the back is more bhut jolokia yellow

IMAG0222.jpg

T Scorp Red Iso

IMAG0223.jpg

T Scorp Red Iso

IMAG0224.jpg

T Scorp Red Iso

IMAG0225.jpg

Mix of stuff....choc bhut jolokia, t scorp yellow, 7 pot yellow, bhut jolokia indian carbon, white bhut jolokia :)

IMAG0226.jpg

Brain Strain Yellow in the back.......T Scorp Red Iso up front :)

IMAG0227.jpg

T Scorp Red

IMAG0228.jpg

There is also about 2000+ still in the grow box inside....T Scorp Butch T, Red Bhut Jolokia, Brain Strain Red, 7 Pot Yellow, and T Scorp Red Iso..will get those pics posted tomorrow or the next day :)

To Be Continued......

Huge success Dale,

Those plants look wonderful. I wish I could bottle up some of that Florida Sun,

Good luck with your up-coming sales....no need to wish you luck on the grow.....you don't need it, the plants look great!

Greg

Huge success Dale,

Those plants look wonderful. I wish I could bottle up some of that Florida Sun,

Good luck with your up-coming sales....no need to wish you luck on the grow.....you don't need it, the plants look great!

Greg
Thanks boss! :) It takes a little getting used to and to get dialed in just right but we think we can grow these things!! :) LOL

I'm just a little blown away! That's full-blown agriculture!
Here's to lots of sales! The stock looks great - lush and
heathy!

Are there enough seeds in North America for you to do that :cool: ?

did you type that right? T-scorp chocolate? that is sweet, someone posted about these a few days ago, I never knew they even had them if that is what you are growing. I'll have to get my hands on some seeds at some point, they just look really cool...

besides that.. I want to be in FL! hah, looks awesome, that is a lot of potting

did you type that right? T-scorp chocolate? that is sweet, someone posted about these a few days ago, I never knew they even had them if that is what you are growing. I'll have to get my hands on some seeds at some point, they just look really cool...

besides that.. I want to be in FL! hah, looks awesome, that is a lot of potting
YUP :) Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate :)

That is an awesome operation! Wish there was someone in houston who would do the same and i would visit them every weekend to check it out :D

How long does it take to pot all those up, and what is you watering schedule like? Are they done by hand or some uber cool machine? Great work!

Definately jumping on this ride bro!! Can't wait to see the choc TS pods. Will have to get some asap lol. Good luck with though cause thats a huge patch you got there but you obvisously know what your doing. Peace and Good Fortune :flamethrower:

everything seems to be on schedule Dale...plants look very healthy...

and if I haven't said it before, I would give my right nut to have an operation like yours....man, you are blessed...

Dale,
photo #6 is one hell of a shot!, I like the leaves fanning out and bathing in the light

Greg

That is an awesome operation! Wish there was someone in houston who would do the same and i would visit them every weekend to check it out :D

How long does it take to pot all those up, and what is you watering schedule like? Are they done by hand or some uber cool machine? Great work!
Thanks for the compliment :) To answer your question....it takes a full day to pot up 300 into 3 gallon pots :) As far as watering goes, right now we overhead irrigate with sprinklers, working on a pressurized fertigation dripper system as we speak. Going to change from over head to that :) Each plant will have a line to it with nutrients and water :)

As far as watering goes, right now we overhead irrigate with sprinklers, working on a pressurized fertigation dripper system as we speak. Going to change from over head to that :) Each plant will have a line to it with nutrients and water :)

What are the "nutrients"? And one thing that has crossed my mind with "fertigation" is the type of nozzle you would use in order to avoid blockage with the bits of nutrient that might get into the system. Or would you use a filter?

Looks great.

[color=#fafafa !important][/color]
small-logo.png

As far as watering goes, right now we overhead irrigate with sprinklers, working on a pressurized fertigation dripper system as we speak.

best idea I've heard so far... :)

What are the "nutrients"? And one thing that has crossed my mind with "fertigation" is the type of nozzle you would use in order to avoid blockage with the bits of nutrient that might get into the system. Or would you use a filter?

if you don't have a filter, you will definitely clog up the system....and even with a filter, your drippers/sprayers or what ever nozzle system you use, even drip line will eventually clog up...fertilize is a corrosive compound because of the galvonic characteristics it exhibits...my system is two years old now and any metal in the system...mostly on my connections have corroded pretty badly...this spring it is going to get an overhaul...I fertigate about ~300 in 5 gallon containers...

well be sure to post up when you get those chocolate TS pods! lol :hot:

edit: actually I won't be able to wait that long lol, let me know when you get your site back up, I want to make sure I get some of those plants when they are ready to sell! :lol:

Back