• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

scovilles moruga scorpion new hottest in the world

421995_376244199067696_100000463579437_1528683_61009554_n.jpg

mean heat 1,207,764....high heat 2,009,231

Pretty soon peppers going to be bursting into flames when you bite into them.

ugh oh........lol. I was impressed at this stuff at first but now It all comes down to flavor and heat. I mean to be honest I've heard the Scorpion doesn't even have the best flavor. Now give me a naga.....and I'm smiling....yes those are tears of joy......lol. Good for him though. It shows that there is a passion for these super hots that just keeps pushin on.

Man for the next few years i feel like this title could bounce around quit a bit. With all the interest in Ultra Hots right now. I feel like its just bound to happen.

Human's are strange creatures indeed we try to go over the top on everything xD, Nature Likes to fix its self, but we try to fiddle with things till it works for our benifit not that its the right benifit.

So, I guess I will be the first to ask by the look of it... where can we get hold of seeds?

(newbie question I suppose)

So, I guess I will be the first to ask by the look of it... where can we get hold of seeds?

(newbie question I suppose)
Refining Fire Chillies - Jim Duffy or Pepperlover.com ,or The Hippy Seed Company or Jungle Rain or Rainbow or ---. ---- .,,, so many mate.

JR is right above me and I use a lot.

So basically what the deal is that these seeds are already in circulation and this new record holder is simply an "elite" phenotype of a scorpion chilli??

The seeds are cultivated with Worm juice, I presume. The worm juice supposedly enhances the defensive mechanism of the chilli, to make it more deadly and improves the general health of the chilli plant.I guess, this combined with some well planned growing conditions may help. I wonder if they went out and tested some random Chillihead's garden whether you'd get similar results. I've read that these chillies are only around 300-500,000 scu when grown normally.

That's only stuff I didn't buy off of Jim- all fool me. Mind you, I'm betting the record will return to Oz with Dorothy 7pod, Tin man jolokia, the lion fatalli , TS strawman and within 5 months.

Everybody jokes about "the new hottest pepper" but in 2 days or so you start seeing threads popping up "planted 10 morugas" or "any moruga seeds out there".

Its funny we laugh at these new hottest peppers, then we start germinating them. We create our own chaos.

Back