• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

We are having a baby

This is absolutely amazing, the wife is 13 weeks pregnant and we are having a baby. Went for our first scan yesterday - oh boy, what an amazing feeling to see the pictures and know that we are creating a life - I am truly blessed and had to share - I want to tell the whole world !!!!!

Congratulations! Having a child is a true blessing from God. We've had two so far, our youngest is 3 weeks old. Be sure to cherish every moment as life with a child goes by EXTREMELY fast.

Congratulations! Having a child is a true blessing from God. We've had two so far, our youngest is 3 weeks old. Be sure to cherish every moment as life with a child goes by EXTREMELY fast.

For sure. I can tell you, having a 32 year-old and a 29 year-old, that even
three decades pass by in less time than it takes to say it. Be sure to take them
traveling at a young age. It will never be any easier!

Congratulations! I pray that the pregnancy is without complications, and the delivery easy!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Fatherhood has been the single greatest blessing in my life. I wish the same for you.

Congrats! I know how it feels, seems like yesterday that we went for our first scan and now it's only 10 weeks left before we have our first child also. Amazing feeling indeed!

Awesome and congrats :clap: on the new addition to the family. My youngest is 4 months and the wife just told me that he fussed every time she was out of his sight today. I work out of town and try to cram 2 weeks into 2 days every other weekend so like others said cherrish the time as they grow up quick.

Congradulations.... I just saw this now.....my youngest is 21 and my family has giving me many wonderful years and memories, it's a wonderful expierence.

Greg

Back