Need Moderators

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Hey guys,

The site is busy busy! This is a good thing but we need some moderators that can donate their time to the site. If you are on the site pretty much daily, and would not mind moving a few posts and nipping a few fights in the bud... send me a PM to let me know you are interested. You should be a member that has over 100 posts and has been here over three months (or close to those numbers).

Thanks!

bubbaschili said:
i nominate pam...if she get in the middle of me and someone else fighting i might be able to feel some boob. :)~

Hot Canuck said:
Them's fightin' words...;)

I'd suggest that you two need spankings, but you'd enjoy that too much.

Wait!! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO!!!!It's a self important judgemental prick!

Oh Mr Butz! where are you with all of this offensive banter going on? Whatever will we do without you???

Lol.

I'd like to announce two new recruits.

DevilDuck
bentalphanerd

Cap'n Bones has a lot going on right now and is not able to moderate, but who knows, he may be back!

Please welcome the two new mods and also give a round of applause to Cap'n Bones for his service!

- Thanks THP. I'll try to be 'worthy'! I take it you're expecting a bunch of newbie screwups.

- Congrats DD.

- Well done Cap'n Bones :oops:, take care of yourself & don't be a stranger.

Now to wield some power mmwwahahaha (joke :lol: )

congrats you two! and thanks to cap'n bones. i've never moderated for a site, but i'm sure it has a fair amount of work. as was said, don't be a stranger.

Hot Canuck said:
Don't forget the matching lederhosen and bow tie...I'd have volunteered, but that look just doesn't work for me...

Yes, a black leather bustier, fishnet stockings, and spike heels look much better on you.

bentalphanerd said:
O.k - everyone take a leaf from Sickmont's book while I slip out to get my new Jack Boots fitted :lol:

Hey, you know what will go good with those boots?

A hair cut.

*ducks and runs*

Back