Sri Lankan Bhutt Jolokia- future hottest in the World (lol)

Hi,
I've got Sri Lankan BJs for 10- 20 lucky people in a few weeks. They'll be a mix of red, "white"-green . I'll be mixing, I'm too lazy to make 60 bags up and due to postal costs.I have about 750 seeds sitting here, but have some committed to other parties. I intend to provide 20x 20 seeds for free. No payback, no money, just an offer. It only costs me time, an envelope and a walk to post office. Postage aint too bad from here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a squillionaire, just like to give.This is about sharing and hopefully, you'll pass it on one-day.It'll be pot luck on the colour mix, cos it's a lot of hassle doing so many packs with labelling. But you'll get about 20 seeds each. People in my Korean offer will get, so no need to apply. You'll have to wait till I'm doing Korean could be about 6 weeks with buying, delivery and then shipping time to you, should be right for a late start in the Spring. Pm me if you're interested.No guarantees on everyone writing to me getting some- do my best.

White- debatable!!

Actually Sri Lankan BhutJolokia is also known as Bombay Pepper or also Nai Miris.It should be really hot because the climatic condition mimics Assam in India.

caps_i5.jpg
chili_garlic_sauce+(2)_timestamp.JPG
chili_garlic_sauce+(4)_timestamp.JPG
Actually Sri Lankan BhutJolokia is also known as Bombay Pepper or also Nai Miris.It should be really hot because the climatic condition mimics Assam in India.
http://reelandgrill....ce-hottest.html I'm no expert, but think this article (photo)makes your point.

http://www.uni-graz.at/~katzer/engl/Caps_fru.html and this site backs up your point- photo above of Nai Miris

My dealer or Vendor info-

skype= galgodage
Email= galgodage@gmail.com
Web= www.seeds-lanka.com

Prices- see dealer "LAKMAL" for those

Going out this week- sadly, I think all the Naga Maris is red-purple. I only saw red matter when I opened the whites up today.Could be wrong though. Don't wanna lie.
6917629949_3dd2ac8ec4_b.jpg

Back