• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SPIRITUAL OR PHILISOPHICAL SAYING??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok as the thread asks above

i will start
and please lets keep it clean thank you
HOPE SEE'S THE INVISIBLE,FEELS THE INTANGIBLE AND ACHIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE.

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

PEOPLE ARE LIKE STAINED GLASS WINDOWS,THEY SPARKLE AND SHINE WHEN THE SUN IS OUT,BUT BUT WHEN THE DARKNESS SETS IN,THERE TRUE BEAUTY IS REVEALED ONLY IF THERE IS A LIGHT FROM WITHIN.

Eliizabeth Kubler-Ross

no one cares how much you know until they know how much you care

the softest pillow is a clear conscience

Dr Norman Vincent Peale

i would rather live my life as if there was a God and come to the the end of it and find that there is not , than to live my entire life believing that there is not and come to the end of it only to find that there is.

ajijoe,that reminds of being questioned about my faith and GOD. i tell the person that if theres not a GOD,sowhat ive lived a good life and done what i could trying to do right. But if there is a GOD what have you done. so were saying the same thng i like!

no matter where you go or what you do, YOU are always there.

the defects you see in others are just your own coming to light.

ajijoe,that reminds of being questioned about my faith and GOD. i tell the person that if theres not a GOD,sowhat ive lived a good life and done what i could trying to do right. But if there is a GOD what have you done. so were saying the same thng i like!
just one word for ya sic AMEN!!

I don't have favorite anythings, but the one that has come to mind fairly often recently is:
The wisdom of man is the foolishness of God.

I don't have favorite anythings, but the one that has come to mind fairly often recently is:
The wisdom of man is the foolishness of God.
geeme its actually the wisdom of man is foolishness to God, only the wisdom he puts within us gets us from where we are to where He is

not preachin and wasnt being a smart guy just helpful dont take me wrong

thanks your friend Joe

if you want friends, then show yourself to be friendly

give others the freedom to make mistakes,
and be willing to forgive them,
you would ask no less for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back