Hello from Central PA

Hello, I live in Central PA, and tried these ultra hot peppers last year, thanks to my brother's neighbor. Anyway, I took the seeds from a yellow 7 and am now growing a nice little plant.

I haven't made hot sauce yet, but I did make an awesome salsa with a chocolate jolokia, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, blackberries and then sugar and salt to taste.....sweet and savory but firey hot. :fireball:

I'm worried about my plant now, which is why I joined. I also hope to learn about how to make and jar salsas, because I am IN LOVE with these peppers. :)

Welcome from the other side of the river. There sure are starting to be a lot of us from PA! You will love it here. If you are having trouble with your plants, use the search feature and you should be able to find a thread about it.

:welcome: from Oregon, Barb - hope you get your pepper plant back on track!

:welcome: Barb I see you made it. Glad you enjoyed those peppers last year. I will have extra Yellow 7Pot plants and others this year if you want one of the plants.

I remember you saying you took seed to start and got them going. That would mean they have been going for a good bit. Just saw your new post....will go check that out.

Let me know if you want one of my extra Yellow 7Pots I will have.

Thanks all, and Brian I might take you up on that! I want to try some chocolate jolokias too.

I'm trying to figure out how to upload a picture, but I don't know how. >=o/

The leaves are definitely getting lighter. =o(

I don't have Chocolate Bhuts going this year since I have found they can be picked at the pepper festival, so the garden real estate will be used for others. I have sprouts about an inch tall now of 26 different varieties right now and some extras with more coming in. If you want barb you can email it to me and I can post it.

This thread is very helpful
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/14109-posting-pictures/

Greetings from the other side of town!
I may have an extra chocolate or two going and if you need help with salsa let me know as I make my own. I canned a few times in the past and it's an extremely simple process, check out this webpage for reference: http://www.pickyourown.org/salsa.htm

Back