**FRESH PODS** Green Scotch Bonnets FRB

If you've never tried a fresh green Scotch Bonnet, now is your chance. They are so amazingly delicious. Where you think you would get that GREEN flavor...you don't. Now it is a different taste but a good different. A fresh ripe SB has a sweetness to it, but a fresh green SB has a brightness that shines through, a crisp sweetness that pushes towards the edge of tart but doesn't quite get there. They finish with a warm oil that reminds me slightly of a black olive without the pungent notes. The burn is really nice as well.

Anyways lets get to the meat and potatoes, shall we. I have up for sale, 3 small FRB's, 1-FRB is 20 shipped 2 is 35 shipped or take all 3 for 45. All prices include shipping.These will hold a little more than a half pound of peppers at their size. 23-27 pods. Don't miss out on your chance for some fresh pods =)

This sale is for the lower 48 states. Send me a PM with what you would like. Pics below, thank you. :)

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

Sadly no, not yet. These come from a friend in downtown Chicago. They are so delicious though, I am going to be making some Green Scotch Bonnet sauce. It instantly makes me think of Fried Green Tomatoes....lol not the flavor but the thought I had when I first tried one. I was like "oh man a green tomato...yuck" then I had one and was oh so pleasantly surprised.

Sadly no, not yet. These come from a friend in downtown Chicago. They are so delicious though, I am going to be making some Green Scotch Bonnet sauce. It instantly makes me think of Fried Green Tomatoes....lol not the flavor but the thought I had when I first tried one. I was like "oh man a green tomato...yuck" then I had one and was oh so pleasantly surprised.

Hmmm sounds good!

i have to agree with you on the taste, green bonnets are very tasty. i had the pleasure last year. i found packaged scotch bonnets at an ethnic grocery store and they had a mix of red, light red and green. of course the first i tested was the deep, dark red but curiosity got the better of me and i had to taste the green. i ate a sliver of the red but i ate the entire green, oh, it was hot but that unique flavour was pure pleasure.

good luck moving the rest.

Thanks BC. If I don't move em' I'll be eatin' good for a while. But I'm confident they will go. If I were on the other end of this I'd be buying them!

2 boxes left. If you order today they go out today. (before 530pm central standard time)

Adding to sweeten the deal. I have a number of seeds left over from my grow list. If you would like any of them they can be sent along with your peppers. So you get to eat them and grow them too. My sauce is made, what are you waiting for, get some peppers and burn with me.

Here's the list to choose from. Most are OP'd but there are a few from THSC as well as members who isolated.

Brain Strain 7
Chocolate Bhut
Peach Bhut
Yellow Bhut
Douglah
Naga Morich
Jonah
Yellow 7
Tri-Color Variegata
Yellow Scotch Bonnet
Billy Boy Douglah Red
Red Bhut Jolokia