• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Florida Meetup at my brewery then off to Miami!!!

If anyone is interested, the weekend of April 13th, we are doing a small gathering of some floridians and some people from other places. We plan on starting at Darwins Brewery where I make beer at on Friday the 13th, then head to Miami on Saturday, maybe Key West on Sunday, and wherever the wind takes us.

People Attending

1. Wheebz
2. Scoville Deville
3. Chili Juju
4. Sicman
5. Sicmans woman
6. Sumofmybits
7. Frydad
8. Rocketman, he just doesnt know it yet

Whoever else wants to come, just post up in this thread and we can give you more details as the event gets closer

Cool beans :) I live just north of Miami, so if you feel like having me stop by just to say Hi while in Miami, let me know

You guys have NO IDEA what's in store for you! Florida will never be the same...........

Just for the record, I'm denying any knowledge of Scoville DeVille, how he came to find this forum, and any shenanigans that he will undoubtedly get y'all into.

I need to borrow someones car, i've ALWAYS wanted to get a speeding ticket in Daytona.

Home from work,
I need a drink.

Back